thursday, the evening of... of thursday

yeah hi.

what’s up dog with you?

3 Likes

bought a new guitar out of sheer exasperation. just to feel something. hopefully crass commercial consumption will make me happy

1 Like

Hi xylo, hilo

Just put new bulbs in all the kitchen spotlights and they’re all working for the first time and it’s like making dinner in a supermarket. Just made Mrs F a burrito salad, I’m having oven Chinese. Still off the beers so the ol’ dread will have to see itself out.

3 Likes

what 1?

1 Like

10 Likes

Evening all.

I’ve been absent from the daily/evening threads of late as I’ve been feeling rubbish and I’ve bad nothing to say. I still have nothing to say but I feel pretty good so…hello!

I hope you’re all well.

6 Likes

I’m honestly astonished at myself for not having done this yet. Especially when I don’t have anything with humbuckers. That’s practically a good reason!

2 Likes

good ole chappers

1 Like

I bought a couple of pedals this week and now I feel good so I guess THE SYSTEM WORKS!

3 Likes

give me tele, but make it technical-punk friendly

i felt good just buying a pedalboard, when i move onto synths i might die with joy

1 Like

We ordered too much food from Dishoom. There wasn’t supposed to be rice.

There’s dessert in the fridge too.

12 Likes

i prefer my dessert in my mouth

1 Like

Still can’t believe there’s one in Cambridge

2 Likes

Kiss my Chole

Buying a cheap synth and putting it through some guitar pedals has been loads of fun for me. Can recommend.

2 Likes

cancelled

1 Like

always seemed like a bell tbf

1 Like

this is precisely why i picked that one up. got a single coil tele, a hollow with 3 x p90, and a janky ibanez with dumb hot pickups that sounds like shit. so wanted good guitar, with p-ups, hardtail. and banging colour.

1 Like

Evening all!

I had a pretty shouty meeting at the end of my working day that would have been a very low-beeve email.

Made shakshuka for tea but the overrunning shouty meeting meant I didn’t have time to make sodabread.

I could really drink a booze drink this evening but I’m still sticking with no school-night booze, so I’ll probably have lots of roibos instead.

2 Likes