thursday, the evening of... of thursday

I missed the news that Dishoom has opened a delivery-only kitchen in Cambridge

6 Likes

Yo

DiS Mario Kart in a bit. Quite irritable so feel like this will be either great stress relief or I’ll end up throwing my switch when someone gets me with some improbable weapon hit right before the line and I drop several places to last.

I’m all out of snacks and this is quite upsetting.

1 Like

denied

Evening. Got an ATD zoom at 8 but I really, really can’t be assed making myself presentable, what’s a good excuse for having my camera off?

1 Like

Face failure.

4 Likes

just cannae be… i dunno, trem stuff for punk always sounds a bit… not punk.

Pyjama party zoom

“am on the shitter”

1 Like

Not wearing clothes until everyone’s vaccinated

1 Like

Just a bubble bath while drinking heavily and listening to Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven.

Now listening to Iceage while continuing to drink heavily.

2 Likes

That’s nice hun but what should I tell my friends about the zoom?

3 Likes

That @epimer is in the background?

currently listening to

1 Like

Might start drinking, there is nothing else I can think to do

really sick of this lockdown thing ATM fellas. Wouldn’t mind being allowed to do something other than work and have back pain.

7 Likes

same. really fucking down this week

Fig did a 3 mile walk with us earlier, made some good cat friends along the way like this lad (but also some foes)

Then came home and he had (stole) some corn on the cob which he ate whilst utterly gripped by the animated version of Stick Man.

My day was that but less corn and fewer new friends and foes.

15 Likes

It’s @Joke2000 Super Mario’s Eve! Very exciting.

I’m going to be working until 10, 10.30pm tonight.

Then West Wing

3 Likes

I was diagnosed with CFS earlier today and I’m very happy about it. Not happy to have CFS, but happy to be recognised as ill rather than just idle. Gonna celebrate by eating a pie and watching drag race.

12 Likes

Do we have a thread for “I am looking to buy A Thing but I am not sure which of The Thing I should buy”? Because I’ve decided I should buy myself a blender and I need a new laptop soon.