Thursday, the evening thereof

It’s so easy, and if I weren’t such a control freak a good thing to make with kids, only I am, and I made her sit in her room whilst I made it :see_no_evil:

1 Like

evening chums… had quite a long day at the old work, so There Will Be Hay and i will be hitting it shortly.

but not before i treat myself to some ferrerrerro which i very wisely purchased this morning :D

here is a poll

• rocher
  • raffaello
  • the other one? rondnoir! yes i definitely didn’t have to check

0 voters

This is all reminding me of the deeply embarrassing time that I inadvertently told my downstairs neighbour that I could hear her orgasms.

How do you inadvertently do that

Were you wearing a massive t shirt saying ‘I CAN HEAR YOU DOING IT’ passing them in the corridor?

8 Likes

Just bumped that puppy up to a nice reply, you’re welcome

3 Likes
  • Have one of each
  • You didn’t have to make this a poll, ffs, you have a poll problem
  • Oh didn’t I? :thinking:

0 voters

1 Like

Pretty sure ant n dec are both cokeheads

Well I did wonder if she was actually in a round about way trying to tell me to keep it down because the other day whilst she was at it, and the butt plugs were just winding down from being at it I thought I’d make sure they knew it was quite quite audible by making some solo noise myself.

6 Likes
  • The back of the sofa is for leaning your back against
  • The flat horizontal bit of the sofa is for leaning your back against, with your legs up the back
  • The flat horizontal bit of the sofa is for both your back and your legs
  • It’s a gosh darned settee
  • The side of the couch is called a butt rest.

0 voters

This is going to escalate into a sex noise off.

In a way, you’re all winners.

1 Like

You’d have to be to spend so much time with either

1 Like

The base would mean the underside of the couch to me

Both properly gurning. Especially the taller one

Didn’t expect you to be so unsupportive

1 Like

I’ve typed so many snagging reports in the last two days I’m beginning to lose my grip on words like architrave, skirting and so on. However, and this is humorous to me, the master document for these is called the Master Snagging Template, and my brain Thursdays the heck out of it every single time I see it.

More’s the point, I’ve got to do another one, right now. Urrrggghhh

2 Likes

Haha imagine signing a no sex letter

Point taken, poll amended

I think the problem is noise travels diagonal here or in ways you dont expect so I’ve probably annoyed a different neighbour entirely and I’d like to think the noise off will be a continous sort of domino effect though all 78 flats.

1 Like