thursday the evening

Evening lads!

7 Likes

My friend just got furloughed (on 100% pay) until the end of May, and he was stressed by the idea of spending so much time alone, getting depressed and feeling isolated etc. And I totally get it and sympathised but I also tried to drive home to him that this time, to just do whatever you want - artistic thing, finish those games he’s always meant to play/shows he’s always meant to watch, experiment with new recipes etc - while still being paid and having no bill stress or concerns about stability? That’s a once-in-a-lifetime situation and he really needs to be able to take advantage of what positive aspects there are to it

Obviously much less important things than spending time with your actual child but still, comes from sort of the same place I think :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh my god, are those homemade chips?!

Nods :face_with_hand_over_mouth::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

I’ve got a slow cooked Spag Bol on the go. It’s ready but I’m going to wait until after the NHS clap. I’m also going to finish of the rest of the bottle of wine that went in the Spag Bol.

I can’t wait.

Nuh uh

Got a raspberry and pink peppercorn sour

2 Likes

It’s all aboutttttt youuuuuuuuuuu

3 Likes

yaaasssss :slight_smile:

1 Like

Isn’t it sweet

1 Like

How do they all still look so young

2 Likes

made some soup, christ it has a healthy kick to it :grinning: :hot_pepper:

1 Like

It were bloody luvleh

(Still fancy Dougie :heart_eyes:)

1 Like

Yeah it’s a billion years since it started and yet the last week was over in a flash.

2 Likes

Kind of but I think this has been kind of boosted by the fact that work has been ridiculously busy.

Believe me, if I could swap with your mate… :rofl::joy:

just took in a delivery of a raspberry, peppercorn and sumac sour

Hah

2 Likes

8pm

• Clapping
  • Saucepan and wooden spoon
  • "Wooooo"ing
  • Not joining in

0 voters

he also just texted realising that it was 4/20 on Monday and he wasn’t working so … yeah, not the most stressful life right now!

1 Like
  • I feel too embarrassed and self aware to hit a wooden spoon on a saucepan but enjoy hearing it

0 voters