Thursday, the last day of March

Quite hungover and v v cold. Gonna find some kind of greasy savoury pastry for breakfast on my way in.

3 hours to get to security today

Oh ffs

Today is my Friday! Hooray. Absolutely shattered tho :laughing: but cannot wait for a long weekend.

Think I’ll go wander around an area of Edinburgh tomorrow I don’t normally visit much if the weather isn’t shocking, drink coffee and maaaybe sit in and eat cake in a cafe. Then wander around some charity shops :blush: can’t wait!

2 Likes

6 Likes

I have two of the biggest deadlines now before the weekend: My festival program & schedule plus a big translation job (only the latter really pays, hence why I have both at the same time). Could really do with some thoughts & prayers cute gifs & loud cheers tbh

Woke up with a headache so that’s a great start

Oh wow, good luck! I had braces as a teen but my teeth are still wonky because I was too stubborn/spiteful to follow up on the whole thing. Something tells me you are more sensible now than I was back then though

3 Likes

1 Like

This is i’m an office worker all over again

3 Likes

dank je

1 Like

I’d like to have a word with these jokers

Toes are frozen. Be worth it at lunchtime though

Aw it’ll be fine! They weren’t as bad as I thought they would be you get used to them. I had them when I was 32 for 2 years.

1 Like

£350 and I’ll look into it

1 Like

Baby woke up screaming what felt like every 45 mins last night, poor little tyke.

Also poor little me as I’m now v tired, have v busy work day ahead and it’s gone v cold again

Meant to be seeing a pal for a quick after work drink this eve but not sure that’s going to happen now as will be very much needed at home.

Would love a week in bed right now ngl

my banana is too cold :frowning:

1 Like

Morning!

3 Likes

still grumpy about my waste of an evening last night

ah well, got plans from today through Sunday so that’s nice

might take a half day

Dangerous posting on a Thursday my friend

3 Likes

Same! So many regrets not keeping up with the retainer!