Thursday the third day of June evening thread

It’s the evening thread
I wish i was asleep
What are you all doing?

I’m going to watch some junk tv I think. I feel exhausted. These shorter weeks feel longer than normal ones.

it’s hot but I have to cook :frowning:

Tomatoes?

1 Like

Going to play Monster Hunter with my tits out.

Not on stream.

Going to a funfair, don’t want to go, will try to not be the miserable one even though that’s the energy inside right now

yes!

Though I won’t be cooking those

1 Like

Mr s_w cooked a delicious tea (tandoori chicken with nann bread, salad & tzatziki) while I finished my reflective diary. I’m still working on my reflective diary. I think I’m forever going to be working on my reflective diary…

Lying on the bed listening to music and psyching myself up to do bedtime routine.

Out for a wee solo pint, think I’ll have another and then head up the road and make some dinner. How the fuck is it not Friday?!

4 Likes

especially if you stand in front of a mirror

1 Like

Yeah, it definitely should be Friday by now

4 Likes

Looking at holidays, thinking of Scotland. How are the midges in August??

Or Yorkshire…hmmm.

That’s where I’ve been going wrong :smiley:

1 Like

Watching the end of the cricket. Then might…dunno

Both are nice, hope this helps.

2 Likes

Hello froglet and everyone

Had a stupid day of fucking around sorting out last minute bike things before going away tomorrow. Missed pretty much a whole day of work as I forgot to take my laptop charger with me. Not I have to pack and eat and tidy the house before sleeping terribly due to pre-bike holiday anxiery :upside_down_face:

I mean it was just a bank holiday Monday so it could be a Saturday but definitely a fucking Friday :thinking:

1 Like

Just made ancho lentil tacos with pico de gallo. Meant to be saving the leftovers for nachos at the weekend but…

1 Like

having some crab linguine for tea. going out to meet an erstwhile DiSer for a pint later… though the sky looks pretty ominous right now :thinking:

• It’s gonna rain :cloud_with_rain:
  • It aint
  • steve reich joke

0 voters