Thursday the third day of June

Morning all :wave:

Am on my way to Cambridge for a meeting that may or may not happen. Ely is looking lovely this morning (though the train window needs a clean)

Had a weird social anxiety dream so am feeling strangely apprehensive about going into the office. We’ll see how it goes.

How are you all? Much planned?

11 Likes

Just had salmon bagel but the second piece tasted really really weird so thrown it out and now paranoid I’m going to be sick later.

Off to another swim lesson for M shortly, then working working afternoon despite it being my day off, hopefully she’s going to be neighbours during my meetings.

Very stressed about deadlines at the moment, can’t wait for it to be mid July when it settles down.

1 Like

Morning CCB

I’ve got another day packed full of too much work. Projects culminating, extra work caused by things not going to plan yesterday, and a squeeze caused by zoom free Friday tomorrow. Hopefully the day will speed by as a result

Oh, and who stole the sun?

Alright, Len’s follow-up single, etc

It’s hazily sunny here. Hoping to head to the beach tonight depending on various factors

1 Like

Still on holiday. Kids woke up at 6:30. Feel weirdly refreshed though. Trying to decide what to do. Lymington maybe, bit boring…

Rained here this morning. Didn’t expect that.

Had my second jab yesterday and went under about 8pm so went to bed for a grim night’s sleep of hot and cold

Surprisingly feel ok now.

Just going to take it easy today

Have fun folks

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

9 Likes

Getting jabbed up this afternoon, very exciting. Got a big weekend planned though so hope if I feel sick it happens tomorrow.

4 Likes

Hello. This is the last time that Thursday will be my Sunday :partying_face: Went out for dinner last night for the first time in 18 months so that was nice. Not gonna do much today except go and look at/maybe buy a car later.

13 Likes

I’m getting jabbed today too! Gonna cycle to and from then make a hearty side effect staving off soup for lunch. But if I do feel sick then I can maybe call off work and lay in the sun all afternoon

4 Likes

:rotating_light: too warm for soup I’m afraid :rotating_light:

2 Likes

Summer is in fact the best time for soup

1 Like

:weary::weary::weary:

1 Like

Morning!

Going out for breakfast, picking up my new shades from the optician, going out for lunch with select bunch of work colleagues, walking or cycling round my Mum’s for a cup of tea, home to collapse.

Then sort out the front garden and finally finish decorating, put everything back…order a sofa

Morning all!

We’re driving down to North Tyneside this morning to stay with my parents for a few days. The weather is definitely not as warm today.

I’m still technically at work so I’ll be doing remote classes from their WiFi.

I hope @Gert enjoys his gazpacho soup.

2 Likes

Meals are weather agnostic

Morning everyone

Oh come off it

Summer is over here so might do sone work today (before the cricket starts)

went to my first gig last night. turns out listening to loud music outdoors with lots of beers and fun people is quite good. couldn’t get to sleep because of the heat so ended up staying up til 4am. needless to say, today is going to be a struggle.

3 Likes