Thursday: The Thread

My brother-in-law has very small eyes and I always sing this to him. gws man.

2 Likes

Forgot to mention I’ve had to take tomorrow off work because I already had tickets to a wave pictures gig and pro wrestling show for the weekend, before we had a moving date. Such a prick

2 Likes

What tiny little eyes! Like a very suave crab. Get well soon matey

Couple of my pals went to see wave pictures last week and both loved it :+1:

Must’ve seen them 10+ times. Such good boys

1 Like

Hey all - met an old work friend who’s back visiting from Spain last night with a few others. We ended up going for a curry (curry leaf cafe Brighton curry lovers) . I was overjoyed to find my fave dish was on the menu again (tandoori cooked whole sea bass ) . It was :100: but my god my guts are in turmoil this morning.

Need to go into the office for a meeting this morning, then back home to let the builders in.

Might be going to a gig tonight, might not.

:grinning: what’re you doing for these musicals?

This is lovely!! Congrats :blush:

Singing. And dancing. And dialogue. :face_vomiting:

Oooft! I’m sure you’ll smash it. Is it anything we know Cheggers?

love this. my pal has got tiny hands so i always sing the other version to her

LIKE PRINGLES WITH FINGERS

2 Likes

:grinning:

Always pull out ‘like 2 dots in the snow’ as well.

1 Like
good morning

jermy
bammy
aphy
aggy
carmy
cheggy
lopey
xyly
grievy
witchy
andy
kermy

4 Likes

Hi pal

1 Like

Alright kermo? Ha you are a genius! I’ll turn up in full kit bike wanker regalia and do the same. ‘Did you cycle in this morning?’ ‘Nah’.

2 Likes

I was just doing my cereal at my desk and a colleague said “it’s payday, you can’t be that desperate?”

Judgemental AF :unamused:

1 Like

Genuinely found cyling through france and spain that wearing very skinny jeans in the evening worked as compression trousers, my hamstrings have never been creamier.

1 Like

Morning team! In work and it’s looking like it’ll be an okay day. Steeling myself for a fight with a housemate tonight and also a five hour journey to the festival we’re playing tomorrow.

Saw a pipe organ performance in St. Finbarr’s Cathedral last night. Absolutely magnificent. Bass frequencies so loud that my whole body was vibrating. Beautiful setting too.

10 Likes

No! A friend wrote a musical and it’s the inaugural shows on Sunday/Monday. Have you ever wondered what Paradise Lost set to a Hawaiian Elvis movie but as a musical would be like? Have you? HAVE YOU?

1 Like

That’s a good looking cathedral

1 Like