Thursday Thevening Fred

cwbavfti

2 Likes

I did the tomatoes :tomato:
Ps. This was all delicious, can’t wait for round 2 tomorrow!

3 Likes

You certainly did. They were the best bit.

1 Like

Lover?! I meant lovely non-quizzers.

Can I get a head pat with that, please?

1 Like

What did you do to the tomatoes please?

I just can’t get started with this assignment. 3 nights to go. FUCK.

Quiz is over so that’s that procrastination over, now I’m trawling LinkedIn and watching promo vids for where I work, sigh. Have just applied to be a mentor and to take on 4 work experience people from Arts Emergency. Literally have no more things to do now except start…but do I? Chai? Yeah, I’ll make a chai.

1 Like

You certainly can. (for the purposes of the tape, I physically tapped @Gnometorious on the head, as she was near enough for me to do so safely)

2 Likes

Now I’m feeling all Thursday but I know this is my body’s reaction to be running out of other distractions.

1 Like

which popcorn shall I have for supper tonight?

• Sweet
  • Salted

0 voters

I know this isn’t great chitchat btw sorry

Not a lot tbh!
Good quality extra virgin olive oil, crushed and chopped garlic, piccolo tomatoes, thinly sliced red onion, sprinkling of dried oregano and S+P.
I would’ve liked to add some fresh parsley too but we didn’t have enough left.

1 Like

really fun quiz this evening, @Aggpass stormed it

2 Likes

You are so mean.

anybody want to play a game?

Very simple but sounds very good :slight_smile: . Might try similar tomorrow (minus the onion, raw onion messes my stomach up baaad)

1 Like

I could do with a snack and possibly a trip to the bathroom but there’s a couple having an argument in the kitchen :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

Depending on what you’re having it with, a splash of balsamic vinegar is nice too.

1 Like

Wee Curry Oot

• Works as a name for a local Scottish indian
  • You’d end up mocked in a thread on a indie message board.

0 voters

Used to fucking hate this feeling.