Thursday thread 15th November

This sounds like the garden shed/summer house all over again.

3 Likes

I bought a €2 tablet stand for reading music from my iPad. My GF bought a load of storage boxes, some wooden steps for reaching our top shelves, some Christmas decorations, and loads of new towels. (There was waaaaaay more but I can’t remember now.)

We did buy this too and we’re a bit hacked off as it needs to be installed by removing the old light fitting and hooking the wires up to the fitting included with this lamp. GF wants to return it as she doesn’t like mucking about with electricity. I’m annoyed as I really like it.

What are the Christmas decs like my man? I think I’m being dragged over there, via a tram no less, to pick up some shit next month :pensive:

Give him a proper don’t know who you are pal?

1 Like

Mediocre enough! Nothing I saw really stood out. GF was really disappointed as she really wanted to get the house properly decked out. Prepare for a letdown.

2 Likes

Quite mild out isn’t it?

Ikea’s new slogan not translating well from it’s original Swedish.

Thanks though laddy! Will lower my expectations.

Just kicked someone out of my office who was using it to make a phone call while I was getting a coffee. Unbelievable. Do they not know who I am?!

Also quite pleased to see that Pfizer have lost the Lyrica/pregabalin Appeal, because they were fully taking the piss with that and the public health consequences have been ridiculous.

1 Like

So am I mate. Unbelievable stuff.

1 Like

I think I’ve had to do that before, it’s not too difficult (and I usually hate stuff like that)

god i’ve had too much coffee and now i feel a bit sick

1 Like

Ha ha coffee wanker

2 Likes

Yeah, now that I look at it I think it should be okay. Just have to turn the electricity off in the house and go for it I suppose?

Yes Laelfy! How many nights are you doing at Halong? Please don’t fish for squid. Thanks.

Had some strawberry jaffa cakes. Would not recommend.

Why can’t you fish for squid?

Because it makes me sad. Why do you want to make me sad? Don’t make me sad.

My boss doesn’t use his monitors, just uses his laptop screen on the rare occasion that he’s at his desk.

I’ve just taken initiative and moved one of them to my desk and plugged it into my laptop so I now have two monitors.

Let’s see if he says anything.

2 Likes

power move right there

1 Like