Thursday thread and the weather's shit at the weekend

:fu:

Fucks sakeeeee I am meant to be meeting people on Saturday, first trip to London since November

I’m hungover.

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

10 Likes

Morning.

Tbf if the weather’s good tomorrow we’re going to have to schlep up to a boggy pub in North Manchester (shudders) to sit outside with some of my GFs friends. I seriously CBA with that so some freezing rain would be nice.

Oh it’s so

cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold

T H U R S D A
Y T H R E A D

1 Like

I’m online and i’m feelin fine

2 Likes

Locked out of my account so can’t log on, can’t get through to service desk to fix it.

Hold music is horrendous

My dream work day.

3 Likes

Morning all!

I’m running an information session for a course I don’t teach this morning and then teaching my class at 6.30. The day in between those times will probably be admin but I’d prefer it to be computer games.

Just discovered that @avery’s been giving me just 43g of granola for my breakfast for god knows how long! He’s been holding back 2 (sometimes 3 he confessed) grams of granola :astonished:

Can’t believe this betrayal.

Sunny here. Today is my Sunday so will be doing a lot of nothing before going to visit ol’ Pa Dewdney for his birthday later.

2 Likes

T is for…

TENNIS!

I hope we have a filth thread today.

ol’ Pa Dewdney has excellent taste in birthdays!

Booked today off ages ago, and got lucky that it’s a lovely morning. Just been for a 5k run, quite excited about a potential trip to sit outside the pub at lunchtime and then going to watch some classic Japanese monster movies this afternoon.

4 Likes

think i might go and get my first pint in months after work tonight :thinking: :beer:

2 Likes

Be the filth you want to see in the world

I’ve booked tomorrow off work :metal:

Of course you would say that.
Screenshot 2021-04-29 at 09.29.28
Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday :balloon: :partying_face::birthday:

2 Likes