Thursday thread at 8.38

^5 (pints)

1 Like

I can’t secretly browse DiS with this fucking Great Wall advert!

I went to my bootcamp class last night and wasn’t feeling it so had to go this morning to make up. And i’ve been an idiot and started a work running club whilst i’m fucking knackered. Means I can go for a beer later I guess. although right now I really cant be arsed for booze…I just want a night laying in bed with a cup of tea.

you have to refresh the page for it to go away

Looked in the mirror. Mistake. I look fucking terrible. I’ve gone a funny colour AND I’m having a bad hair day.

GREAT STUFF

1 Like

Quelle surprise!

hi guys! I’m a dayshifter again!

Think I’m going to treat myself as “on holiday” until Monday. Had a couple of beers yesterday and feel a bit rough for it emotionally.

Might try and update my CV today but that feels really intimidating and scary actually.

4 Likes

OH THANK GOD

1 Like

hey me too

going dogsitting for the next fortnight. my folks are away and their dog is old and grumpy and doesnt really care for my little dog so im going staying at theirs for 2wks from this wknd while gf stays at home and looks after our dog. pubbing it on sat night, helping a mate lay a floor on sun, then i booked mon and tue off coz im knackered atm anyway and decided that would be the ideal time to sit around in my pants for a couple of days. off to see tegan and sara on tue night as well so thought it would be good to have tue off so the dogs not on her own all day. not that she’d be arsed, she cant really be arsed with anything any more

1 Like

Please post pix of this old grumpy dog when you get there

1 Like

i will. shes a right old babe. colly/german shepherd cross, i think shes 13 now? shes going deaf and shes got cataracts and her hips arent what they were, plus she had a stroke at the end of last year which was awful but she recovered really well <3 but she fully cba with my little excited pupper, so spends most of her time when my dogs there hiding in the utility room. thought since shes getting on its not fair to make her spend two weeks with our little wreckhead

2 Likes

good morning at 10:11

1 Like

Guys is the rectangular pizza thread worth reading? There’s over 300 posts and I’m not going through that if it’s actually just a debate about the shape of pizza

Happy National Pizza Day btw, hope you all get what you wanted

2 Likes

can’t imagine how anyone can have strong feelings on the subject unless it’s fake outrage for attention

Welcome to community.drownedinsound.com, you must be new here.

5 Likes

Morning everyone. Didn’t know about it being National Pizza Day but was going to go for pizza at lunch anyway. Mmm. :pizza:

:eyes: :watch:

1 Like

i skimmed it, you might’ve needed to be there

Pick a side, carmen

Summary

Really

Summary

Really

Summary

Really

Summary

Really