THURSDAY Thread, did you make the list?

Morning peeps, todays question is; did you make @TVDenimChap 's list? (details in the Motorhead thread). You gotta have goals…

6 Likes

I haven’t made the list yet but reckon I should soon. :smile:

Feel like crap though, been up all night with a dodgy tummy. :sob:

1 Like

I can’t believe that you made me search in the Motor head HGATR for TVDenimChap and now you’re going on my list.

8 Likes

Morning troops. Youngest had a great birthday. She got an admittedly plasticky (@plasticniki no relation) dinosaur toy that was a huge hit. They come disassembled and it gives you a battery powered toy drill and screws and you have to build them.

Absolutely brilliant toy. Five stars.

5 Likes

Woke up at 4:30 feeling angry. Please take a moment to listen to Richard Ratcliffe’s words

https://twitter.com/seaninsound/status/1458664489990201346

2 Likes

Woke up with a stingy left eye, so that’s nice. On a late shift tonight, so that’s nice.

Morning all :wave:

It’s properly gloomy out there this morning. Makes me want to go walking on the coast or something. As it is, I’ve got to pop to the supermarket after the school run, then work from home, then view two properties after work.

today is my Friday though! :partying_face:

Morning.

Instagram’s targeted advertising thinks that what I really need in my life are some Black Sabbath loafers.

WTF

Sunny and wet here. Imminent dog walk, followed by drudgery.

7 Likes

Pre-COVID, I’d never have dreamt of leaving my bag on the aisle seat.

1 Like

Did not make the list. Did not enjoy trying to find said list. This means that you @midnightpunk have made my list.

Need to be getting ready but I’m just lying here.

2 Likes

It’s new coffee beans day and one of tasting notes is fudge cake. Very exciting

3 Likes

Just laughed for first time in weeks

https://twitter.com/ianbrown/status/1458582868918247428?s=21

3 Likes

Morning all.

Kind of the opposite of @avocado 's weather here - just watched the fog roll down over the hill and swallow the fields up over the course of about 10 minutes. Quite fascinating to watch.

Just getting changed to take the dog for a spin and then I’m meeting my dad at lunchtime for a couple of beers and a scotch egg at Purecraft.

2 Likes

Maiden>Metallica>Slayer>Motorhead>Megadeth>Anthrax>Exodus>Testament>etc

1 Like

And as fast as it rolled in, it’s blown away.

My ear worm is now

3 Likes

Slayer>Maiden>Metallica>Anthrax>Motorhead>Megadeth>Steps

Can’t get out of bed. Can’t be arsed.

1 Like

Got the new Steps on pink vinyl as it happens (well, my wife bought it, but its nestled alongside pauls boutique and double nickels on the dime)

1 Like

This has got me thinking about how much damage Ian Brown has done to his personal brand with his ‘educated vaccine rebel’ stance - do you think Adidas are still sending him trainers? Do you think Puma are still sending him trainers he doesn’t want?

There’s this massive crowd here, proper old school mancs from burmage and Withington who went from being Hacienda pillheads to becoming (incredibly part time only for their image) Buddhists who just happen to deal loads of coke and pills and have all become over the years absolute conspiracy theorists. It seems to lots of these Ian brown types from inner city suburbs they think they’re incredibly enlightened and he’s now become positively heroic. The cafe I used to work in was owned by some of the top dogs of hypocritical Buddhist drug dealing douchebags and as such the cafe became like a cult, then one of the guys there opened his own bar a few doors down and the cult spread there, then a guy from a business a few doors the other way started hanging out in the second bar a lot because he loved their fusball table and before tou know it he was indoctrinated, and the cult spread to the whole strip of bars and businesses on that road. I’d quite like someone to do a little documentary on the old parade opposite chorlton bus station, it was not at all surprising to see which “celebrities” used to come in there banging on about Buddha but then vanishing up to the office to do a load of lines and pills but then complain about untested vaccines. Lol.

4 Likes