Thursday Thread of This Day

It’s is Thursday

I’m about to go for a quick spin on the bicycle

It’s very early isn’t it, I’m having a coffee first

What’s in store for you today then?

Woke up at 4.30 in the a.m. which was completely awesome, just what I needed.

Workworkworkwork today, no evening plans. Feeling too tired for evening plans atm!

Morning both. How’s Mike this morning, @plasticniki?
Up early because it’s going to be a nice day so I’ve got a big wash on the go. Definitely starting Girl, Woman, Other today; possibly off to the gym later, followed by The Last Picture Show at the BFI.

1 Like

Hi

Morning!

Today is my friend’s funeral. I’m kind of thinking it’s going to be okay - we have a small wake to go to after where we’ll share stories about him and catch up over a few drinks. He’ll get a good send off, that’s for sure :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Morning all!

I’m doing the nursery run and then teaching some classes. I quite like my Thursday classes. I’m also allowed to leave the house at lunchtime too so I might find something good (probably Greggs) for lunch.

Big News

1 Like

Appendix is coming out!

8 Likes

Hope it goes as well as these things can

1 Like

Blimey. When?

This morning I think.

2 Likes

Get well soon @plasticmike

5 Likes

Fingers crossed it’s as quick as that. I hope it all goes well and he’s on the mend as soon as possible.

Hi,

Would it be bad taste to start an Operations thread? My appendix came out over 30 years ago.

Anyway, Thursday. I’m coasting towards the weekend from now, not gonna lie.

Might want to spoiler that…

I’ve only ever had one operation in my life to remove some knotted blood vessels above my eye. Coming to was one of the greatest highs I’ve ever had kept swearing at my poor mother about the experience while eating a cheese sandwich.

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

9 Likes

Actually, it’s this afternoon now. Apparently a bit more complicated that usual due to some awkward positioning, but hopefully not too bad.

ANYWAY.