Thursday Thread of This Day

ergh

Got €100 from my parents for my birthday so I’m going to buy a terrible football jersey and clear my Bandcamp wishlist.

1 Like

You are such a legend

1 Like

Hello everyone :wave:

Bought a bunch of painting equipment last night so the tv and I can go full at next week on our week off :muscle: looking forward to actually getting something done!

Also been looking into having our bathroom done up, does anyone who lives in a one-toilet flat have any experience of completely doing up an entire bathroom, like redoing walls, ceiling, everything? As in, will we have zero toilet and zero shower for a while? :thinking: should we consider renting somewhere else during it?

1 Like

Good morning,

I’ve just eaten 3 crumpets and a cookie. Got a smoothie on the way. Feel a bit sick tbh. Probably going to spend today on the sofa with a book. Might treat myself to a bath later, too.

People who get bored when they aren’t at work baffle me.

5 Likes
  • Have a second cookie
  • :nauseated_face:

0 voters

Dead inny?

long dead

1 Like

How long is the bathroom work going to take?

Mine took 6 days and during that time the shower was out of action the whole time so I showered at work or at the gym. The toilet was only out of action for about 24 hours during which time I peed in a bucket and pooed at work :smiley:

Assume work is not an option right now so would look for an alternative for the time the toilet is not available

1 Like

I’m going to make a big sandwich now. Can’t wait

Tempted to get a taxi over to the next town and get a maccy Ds as Im having a duvet day for my mental health.

• Do it tilty you deserve it
  • You’re a moron

0 voters

yeah without work or gym or a local friend to pop in on it could be tough. would a hotel/b n b be cheaper than renting at the minute…

Thanks for responding, really have no clue about this kind of stuff so I appreciate the insight!!

Not sure how long it would take yet, it seems like a lot of work so I’d guess the higher end of the scale. It is a very small bathroom though, but we are living in covid times so who knows. Will find out soon hopefully.

I’m thinking we might need to make sure it’s done during holiday time and rent somewhere nearby :woman_shrugging:

I would ask for a schedule from whoever is doing the work, as which days things will be out of action - that seems like a fairly basic request that they should be able to know

1 Like

working in the office for the first time since march. Feels weird. All the plants are dead*

*dead excited to be… dead

1 Like

And the sky is grey

8 Likes

Bacon egg and cheese

1 Like

quite like what they’re saying about christmas being ‘a fiction’. i’ve been saying this for years.

1 Like

On a winter’s dayyyyy

4 Likes

3 Likes