Thursday Thread sponsored by Dr. Oetker

Just thought I’d bring Dis’ attention to this deal

Thats 3 pizzas, a garlic bread and a bottle of pop for 5 bish.

The good doctor can’t say fairer than that.

14 Likes

MUMS LOVE IT!!!

3 Likes

I am a bit hungover and trying to wriggle out of giving colleagues lifts anywhere because I’m fed up of them.

26 Likes

Ended up going the purpy turty after all?

No, and the colleagues who did ended up getting knocked back because they didn’t all have ID :joy:

1 Like

Morning all.

I’m facing forward on the wrong side of the tram to work. I’ve spent the last 30 minutes squinting downwards to avoid the sun.

Morning all.

So tired lately. When I parked the car this morning I genuinely considered slapping the heating on and having a nap.

Hope you’re all well.

Morning. There was some lovely mist on the journey to work this morning (photos don’t really do it justice)

Working today then :pizza: after work, then Laura Veirs after that! I may or may not prepare a sign for her to hold up.

15 Likes

Wow, what a deal

I am exhausted after what feels like weeks of crappy sleep/little sleep. Gonna go to bed at 8pm tonight.

Massively cba to do anything, even though I have a fair amount to do. Can’t even face reading my emails.

Want soup and a nap for lunch. Might wfh tomorrow just so I can nap, probably shouldn’t though as I have so few days left in the office. Ehhh who cares though.

Happened to me during World Cup 2014 so I feel their pain.

1 Like

Sleepy this morning

Hello. I’m broken again, still got a bad cold, it’s gone to my chest now and did another hard going hike, this time on a precarious path along the side of a vertical mountain to reach a temple. The stairs, oh my god the stairs. The Fitbit reckons I did 240 flights. Posed for photos with about 20 differeent Chinese families, the absolute weirdos. I’m now curled up in bed trying to get warm and might watch bake off for some home comfort.

18 Likes

Prefer doctor oetkers cakes in a mug to his pizzas

Morning all!

Chilly out, isn’t it?

I’ve got to rearrange the kitchen cupboard before I’m allowed to complete HZD.

Now that’s the deal of the week.

• runs off to ideland*
1 Like

Half day today, then have four (4) flat viewings in the afternoon, then Villagers later

Ooft that rock :heart_eyes:

Today is my Friday.

Morning! TV hasn’t slept well at all the last 2 nights. I massively sympathise and feel awful for her but also feel awful because her tossing and turning has kept me awake for hours both nights. :zzz::zzz::zzz:

1 Like