Thursday Thread sponsored by Dr. Oetker

Thanks - likely to be somewhere around Piccadilly since the meetings are at Square 1, just behind the station.

you’ll only be 5-10 minutes walk from the northern quarter and ancoats. spoilt for choice.

1 Like

just about to remortgage my flat and the thing i’ve to sign and send back to the bank “strongly advises” me to get a solicitor or legal adviser to look at it. you reckon i should?

• nah it’ll be fine
  • obviously

0 voters

bearing in mind a solicitor will cost me money and i’m pretty sure a bank has never done anything shady before, ever

wouldn’t bother reading the paperwork tbh. just sign da ting.

By remortgage you mean you’re renewing the term? Don’t know if the Scottish system is different but I certainly never bothered and it was fine.

i mean i’ve read it, but it’s full of nonsense words that only lawyers use so you have to pay a lawyer to read it and they just do it to keep themselves in a job

bunch of bastards

aye but with a different bank

3 Likes

What’s the worst that could happen? :woman_shrugging:

Oh no, fingers crossed she’s ok.

1 Like

They’re trialling out two new types of coffee beans in one of the coffee machines here. I had an espresso shot of each, which I thought I’d be fine with, but I’m massively overcaffeinated now.

What’s the quickest way to get rid of the coffee shakes? I’m going for LOTS of water.

Maybe jump into the marijuana thread and pick up some ideas. :wink:

I feel less of a low level need to be sick/stomach pain.

I don’t know if we officially had a solicitor look at ours because we were selling/ buying at the same time. It still cost us a load of money though.

We do have the word «skjønne» which is kind of the same! In this context I’d’ve used «vakre» though :nerd_face:

1 Like

I hope it’s nothing — but if she does have diabetes, it’s not necessarily a huge problem for her or her human. One of the cats I look after every now and again has diabetes. She needs and insulin shot twice daily, and special diabetes food. She’s super satisfied and as active as ever.

1 Like

played a gig with a moderately famous indie musician last night, walked in on him talking a shite just before we went on stage

1-0 barleysugar

9 Likes

If anyone fancies weighing in on my life again as you lot are generally pretty good at it:

Norge er definitivt veldig vakker men bare når det ikke regner

jeg trenger mye mer norsk praksis :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Mad cow disease is back then… :frowning: