Thursday thread

I’m writing this with one eye open, I haven’t quite worked up the courage to open the other eye, I’m pretty sure it’s glued shut.

Oo, there we go… I did it. Morning!! How are you? What you up to?

It’s Friday tomorrow.

Is it just me or is this week going really quickly? Yesterday I thought it was still Tuesday.

Morning,

Pretty rough, got a stomachache, got so much to do today ahhh.

But Nick Cave this eve, if I can stay awake that long.

Morning. Just ate some rice krispies, about to start my 2.5 hour commute. Nowt else happening today, DiSmeat tomorrow!

1 Like

:confused: are you seeing nick cave in Glasgow? Because wasn’t it last night?

Oh.

:scream: Ah shit, Sorry :frowning:

1 Like

It’s my hump day today. working on sat

Yeah he’s in Nottingham tonight I think

Ha it’s not your fault. It was probably rubbish anyway, right?

Yes. I keep on calling him nick cage. That’s reason enough to not have gone.

1 Like

FO, T

3 Likes

I’m shattered.

Hiya ccb :wave:

was about to ask you what t stood for. I slowly and very eventually got there.

1 Like

I cant believe you made unlucky miss nick cave!!

6 Likes

Whaddup, DiS?
Having a hotel breakfast with some unexpected soundtracking. Hotel is playing Sharon van Etten, and a ~70 lady just got a phone call, triggering a Nokia 3310-esque ringtone of Despacito :grinning:
Train to Paris today.

*cage

And I was just sorry for him. “Im sorry to hear you missed nick cage last night” :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d pay good money* to see Nic Cage method-act his way through covering a load of Nick Cage songs

* maybe £15-20

3 Likes

Doesn’t seem to be working but I’m going to guess your bro wants 200 freshly golden squids.

Im delighted for you that you’ve finally quit your hellhole of a job by the way.

Ah god, I wouldn’t tell anyone I had paid this amount but I reckon I’d maybe pay 30 quid to see that. I really like Nic cage.

This is now the nic cage thread?

IMG_3430

2 Likes