Thursday thread

mrbean.jpg

1 Like

Wfh. Cba, tbqfh.

Supposed to be going to a schmoozing (read: free food and booze) thing tonight. Hmm.

Morning all.

SNOWMAGEDDON has finally hit Wales. Got a red warning today and everything. The tv is still determined to take the train over to Woking today to see her mate. It has been pointed out this is a crazy move. She is stubborn.

In other news I can fully recommend listening to Lawrence English’s The Peregrine in the snow if you want to feel like you’re in a film about a brave arctic expedition that ultimately succumbs to the elements and dies an icy death.

Stay warm everybody.

1 Like

Hmm are you sure you’re one of us?

4 Likes

@Twinkletoes’s post is at odds with the core values of community.drownedinsound.com

5 Likes

:grinning:
Really like my colleagues and don’t see enough of them now I work remotely.

SNOW DAY #2

I’m a fan of snow but there is no ideal amount of snow.

Currently there is more than enough that it means I don’t have to go to work but too much now that it actually may get in the way of me easily feeding myself and going to gigs etc…Also it is the TVs birthday tomorrow and I don’t think her present and card will arrive in time.

2 snow 2 furious

(very little snow here. i believe the BeAsT fRoM tHe EaSt is due to destroy this corner of the world tomorrow)

Heading into work late and gonna blame it on the snow

Not at all trivial, I feel your pain x

Make her a card instead, the more shambolic and improvised the sweeter the gesture.

1 Like

Sat outside work. Hope somebody comes in to open up soon or doesn’t.

Still in bed, might just stay here all day

4 Likes

It’s no council tax month :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

A ROBIN JUST FLEW IN HERE :smiley:

9 Likes

Even a grimace from Pniks looks a bit like a smile.

It’s a gift!

Cold innit. Snuggled up at my desk listening to Julien Baker. Big mug of tea next to me. I can do this.

Snap

10 Likes

#cheeky

5 Likes