Thursday Thread

First day of 2 weeks leave and my Dad rings me at 7.45…

What did he want?

I’m taking advantage of the last few days of my boss being on holiday to work from wfh, then I’m driving to Biiiiiiiiiirmingham to penoid at a national level.

1 Like

Today is my Friday as am aff on holiday the morrow.
Got a fuck tonne to do before I finish up.

Slept funny and have a weird pain in my shoulder/neck

Haven’t decided yet if I’m going to go into the office or WFH, need to establish if anyone else is going to be there so I’m not wasting my time

I’ve also got holiday prep stuff to do, and I’m hungover. Think the single cigarette I had is making me feel worst

I answered just as he was putting down and when I rang him back he didn’t answer so I rang the house phone and my mum didn’t know and he was in the bathroom.

Probably to know how my house buying is going.

https://sjc3.discourse-cdn.com/business5/uploads/drownedinsound/optimized/3X/b/8/b8e6e1c674804c4c2e6755ac487e4fa428f8117d_1_690x260.jpeg

2 Likes

What excuse do I give the admins for my wfh day?

• House stuff
  • Doctor’s appointment
  • “Feel a bit under the weather”
  • Catastrophic diarrhea
  • cba, tbqfh
  • Dodging rush hour traffic to go penoiding
  • Ants. Just… Ants.

0 voters

Morning!

R has… stomach issues. All plans are off, just going to stay at home and constantly offer him water and hope that he will eat something. Might see if he will watch a film.

Really wanted to go and get my glasses adjusted as they are too tight, will have to wait.

8 Likes

He just rang back ‘When do you complete?’

‘Err I don’t know… I move in in 2 weeks’

2 Likes

Catastrophic diarrhoea is the excuse that comes with least expectation to do much work. Probably.

I have a lengthy call this afternoon so I need to at least shoogle the mouse every five minutes or so to look like I’m doing something.

I’ve had to do a call when I had actual catastrophic diarrhea from Germans sneaking cheese into my food, and I’ve always wondered if everyone knew I was on the toilet from how echoey I must have sounded

Morning all.

Nearly forgot but took a couple of photos of my surprise Gonzo before bed:

Think he’s gonna live in the music room. I’m sure when Jim Henson created him he thought to himself, “boy, I sure hope one of these ends up spending its days watching a fat bald guy from the North of England drink budget cider and listen to terrible doom metal records. That’s the dream.”

Hope you’re all well.

21 Likes

Dentist is running late. Way to ratchet up the tension/boredom

Going bowling. That’s it for today

1 Like
3 Likes

Terrible time management from someone who should be an expert in calculus

1 Like

Just realised ive still got granola in my teeth.

Looking forward to lying to her about smoking again.

3 Likes

…maybe he’d like to live with a towel over his head?

1 Like