Thursday: Thread

lovely. :+1:

i’m dying to get masel a wee holiday.

2 Likes

the kids and partner normally are heading to canada for the whole summer, so we’ve had to try and make other plans… the weather looks mint.

1 Like

oh we need to get a meet up this summer wi’ the dugs and a walk in one of the parks man

1 Like

sweet

1 Like

definitely ma man :+1:

2 Likes

I’m off today! Sadly the most exciting thing I’ll do is walk to the big Tesco :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Following a discussion on a meeting yesterday I had a look at my leave situation.

In the last 10 months I’ve used a total of 10 days. No wonder I’m struggling to concentrate on work stuff.

I think I can carry over 3, which I did last year too, so I’ve got to use 17 days in July and August.

2 Likes

I’ve been bad at this since I started working, every year I have to use up a load of days in advance of our financial year end.

I hardly take any days off in the autumn/winter months, so i really can’t be surprised that my MH takes a battering around then! I think I’ll take a week in October to decompress myself this time round

“What took you so long?”

Got stuck

12 Likes

…i need a coffee

1 Like

I think ‘no bike ride’ was the right choice. Just took the dog out and it’s drizzly, damp and really humid and just horrible conditions to do anything in.

Looking forward to my cheese and onion baguette for lunch :yum:

1 Like

I’m still in bed

• You’re like a beautiful Pre-Raphaelite painting come to life
  • You’re a slob

0 voters

1 Like

Just jealous if I’m honest. After being on the shitty spare bed for a couple of weeks while we decorated our bedroom I never want to leave my bed again.

Congratulations on your comfy new
bed/bedroom! :tada::blush:

1 Like

Been a pure shite day so far.
Our wee dog has been very ill overnight so got no sleep last at all.
Down to the vets earlier to get her checked and injections, medicines etc and she’s coming around a bit now.
Meetings and work shit but I’m basically sleepwalking.

Oh no! I hope she’s ok and feels better soon x it’s so worrying when our furry family are unwell. Sending you love :heart:

1 Like

Thanks Gnomey she is doing better now and has had a bit to eat.
She was basically being sick every 2/3 hours and it was upsetting her so she wouldn’t settle. Because her tummy was dicky she couldn’t hold anything down for long. Kept her hydrated. She’s very old and we always fear for the worst. Mrs TWI was very emotional.
Fingers crossed she’ll be back to her usual self soon.

1 Like

Good to hear :slightly_smiling_face: fingers crossed she’s fully on the mend now x

1 Like

Going to IKEA later to buy a wardrobe door that’s a mirror as we don’t have a long mirror.

• It’ll be hell
  • It should be fine
  • Who cares, you’re gonna have a big row about how the door doesn’t fit in the car

0 voters

Sorry to hear this! :frowning:
Hope that she’s feeling much better very soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like