Thursday (wheyyyy)

Ha, it’s fine for new joiners, it’s the fact you have to do them yearly that gets on your nerves.

This was worse though: to support a customer I have an Amazon Workspace on their network, so I also have to do them for their company yearly. Gah!

Yeah, my first one was deemed “funny”, think the joke will soon wear off.

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful morning out there. Could see absolutely miles and miles and miles from the high ground on the way home from work.

Taken doggo for a quick trot around the block. Gonna have a bit of breakfast and see how long I last before having a few hours sleep.

or is that a WHOlfcastle?

2 Likes

i’m in a different town about 30km away from Ourense rn :frowning:

Ah, well nvm then

1 Like

what the hell

3 Likes

Entirely unintentional

But otherwise you’d have been bike wankering it up?

Youve changed since back in Spain.

1 Like

You’ve either done something very very good or very very bad.

6 Likes

one of my testicles really hurts from when the 2 year old punched me in the balls yesterday.
Have a great day everyone!

2 Likes

Did someone close the “Podcasts” thread? I was going to voice my irks about that FUCKING advert that I keep hearing where the bloke says that he plays his best rugby when he’s emotional

if that was the case it would probably be one notification saying 12 replies all saying wigggooooo

3 Likes

You need to savour these moments, one day they grow up and stop punching you in the balls altogether.

3 Likes

Just spent an hour reading various Wikipedia pages and searching for pictures of Russian ekanoplans - giant plane/boats from the cold War.

That’s a weird way to start the day let me tell you!

1 Like

How old are yours these days? Your eldest must be hovering by 15, right?

Morning

Today is my Friday !

Mornin y’aaalll.
Started a new job yesterday after a month off (due to redundancy). I work in IT and they’ve not set me up on any systems yet so not sure whether to be keen-o and keep trying to ‘help’ and ‘research’, or just play PS4 until they tell me I should do some work.

Nice day out there innit. Love a winter daytime moon as well.

1 Like

morning all :wave:

super tired today and pretty foggy/misty here - not as extreme as @aboynamedgoo’s pic up thread but still. want to go for a walk in a bit but might just go to sleep for a bit instead, idk.

:zzz:

I quite like watching cycling

1 Like