Thursday Yawning

Morning dis :wave: happy Thursday

Decided to listen to funeral on my walk this morning, those first few notes of Tunnels still do it for me.

Nearly made it to the weekend. Can’t wait to be home.

3 Likes

Word up Tuna.

Jeff Rosenstock tonight, very excited. Interviewing the fella beforehand too.
Working tomorrow while the rest of the company are off for a weekend away in the Ardennes which I won’t be joining them on as I’m going away for the weekend with my wife (my wife!).

6 Likes

Had a dream i got really drunk and was playing pool at 5am and now i feel hungover

1 Like

Can’t you just throw the phone in the canal and leave the country?

1 Like

Morning

Nothing of interest to say really

Morning/evening. I went to the hotel buffet tonight and must have been the first person in Vegas to just eat a salad. I salivated over corn on the cob and drooled over cucumber. It’s been that long. Then I ate a stupid amount of dessert to make up for it. I should really go to bed as I have to be up in 6 hours to go to Zion.

6 Likes

Why do you still have an Austrian phone contract?

There’s roadworks on my street that causing traffic that I’m dreading sitting in and that are going to make me late for work. I am of course putting off leaving to avoid this, making me even more late for work.

cba

Twins :grinning:

4 Likes

Any minute now

Very tired today. Baby was a dickhead and decided to wake up 4 times last night. :zzz::zzz:

Trying to knock a new CV up. This is the highlight of my day really. :zzz::zzz:

1 Like

Morning,

Turns out James is terrible at sleeping in beds that aren’t his own :frowning: didn’t want to sleep on holiday anyway.

Lazy morning and a bit of shopping this morning followed by Musee de la Mer (the local sea life centre) this afternoon.

Worked til 11 last night. Woke up at 5:30 for no reason. Solid meetings from 8-1:30 today at work. CBA.

Zion :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Morning all. Accidentally turned off my alarm while half-asleep instead of snoozing it so I’m still in bed. I was having a dream where a pirate was my dad and we were in the Indian Ocean on an island where all the working horses were Shetland ponies so I guess I didn’t want to wake up at that point.

4 Likes

I’ve got Rod Stewart’s Sailing stuck in my head. Might just throw myself off the side of the Kitzsteinhorn and be done with it.

2 Likes

Morning tuna and etc,

Current streak of preschool drop offs without tears is up to two :tada:

Got to go to the hospital soon to have them look at my extra freak teeth and have them tell me how they are going to painfully wrench them from my mouth :+1:

Tired, cba, etc.

Really struggling this morning with the idea that September is essentially done. Where did that go?

First proper 1:1 with my new manager today. Gonna (gotta) tell him I want to get the hell outta dodge (aka move my job out of London) from January :mask:

Morning Tuna et al.

On my way into work after only getting back from holiday after 2am last night. Fuck this for a game of soldiers.

Alright Haile Selasie.

3 Likes