Thursday

It is Thursday, isn’t it? I’m 80% sure it is.

I got into work half an hour early again and there’s nobody around to witness it. Ffs.

What has Thursday (I’m pretty sure) got in store for you?

so long as we all know you got into work early Eps

1 Like

feeling very fresh in light of m y contuned exercise and cutting out midweek drinking. why didn’t i start doing this years ago?!

2 Likes

You should send a few unnecessary emails around so your early arrival is time stamped. I’m on the early train for my weekly training thing, on the bright side this means I can get a McDonald’s breakfast

2 Likes

Gonna take a slow walk to work and listen to some music and it’ll undoubtedly be the best part of my day. Got 8 weeks left of this job and dunno how i’m gonna do it.

WFH

1 Like

Because years ago you weren’t so wet

:wink:

3 Likes

^this :slight_smile:

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I smashed it at work yesterday which means I can ride a wave of my own excellence today, after which I’m going to a Tiny Rebel tap takeover and eating fine, fine chicken.

Party on.

2 Likes

party on 83746725

1 Like

Roads were deserted this morning. I’m at work nearly half an hour early as a result. Not got much work left to do today after getting an unexpected offer of help for today. Gonna go and have breakfast I think and roll into the office slightly late instead.

Hullo. On the way to get a tooth yanked from my mouth. Will spend the rest of the day at home writhing in agony probably.

good to morning everyone!

2 Likes

I can confirm that it does look like it’ll be shite but might be half decent :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks pal! :slight_smile: good luck to you too, make sure you brush your teeth right before, that oughta fool em

1 Like

Need to get up.

#eggs

8 Likes

Just about to get up. Lots of posters to put up today, got a few reviews to write too.

A mate sent me some money he owed me last night. Instantly spent it on a Los Campesinos! football jersey didn’t I? What a foolish decision.

Slept quite well, WFH, just got my money from the Grandaddy tickets I had to sell, might go see Graduation tonight

Morning. I’m in Devon; we’re visiting ​Mrs CCB’s parents. Weather is Bill Withers/10

Whenever we come down here, they always leave a pile of old children’s books for us to read to the girls. This morning it was Topsy and Tim. The dad amuses me: here he is, say behind his paper ignoring the children until Mum volunteers him to take the kids fishing.

Happy Thursday everyone :slight_smile:

6 Likes