Thursday

Got a pretty clear career choice to make here guys

• Join the rozzers
  • Become an agency/marketing wanker

0 voters

I don’t think a DiS poll is the most advisable way to make this decision.

1 Like

It is a 100% legally binding poll. Decide my fate, DiS

2 Likes

If no one else votes, you’ve just put your career in Niki’s hands.

1 Like

re: number 1 - check this classic bantz we’ve got in our office kitchen

hilarious!

re: number 2, that is really exquisite dickheadery isn’t it, you’ve just got to admire it. a true master of the craft

2 Likes

I’d never heard of Glassdoor before. Three reviews of the company I work for, all pretty accurate I’d say. Naturally I’m now trying to guess who left them.

3 Likes
1 Like

Cant believe you all want me to get into marketing!!!

Classic. Also, pleased to see the glory days of 2007 are still being properly acknowledged…

1 Like

hi guys!

I’m taking a ten minute tea break from recording.

Talk to me if you like :wink:

1 Like

Hi bammers! How is recording going?

hi matey!

Yeah good thanks, written/recorded 4 songs this week, hopefully they’ll still sound good in a few weeks, it’s always hard to know in the thick of it.

I was holding back, but just tipped the balance back towards the fuzz.

1 Like

Oof, that’s good going! Are you recording any stuff on the nylon-stringed guitar you were talking about? Or is that more for just playing around on? Used to love playing nylon strings, haven’t touched my guitar in ages though! :frowning:

yeah I’m trying to do an album that’s mostly focused around that as the core instrument. Turns out if you get the sweet spot with mic and pickup balance it really sounds beautiful and kind of melancholy.

2 Likes

That sounds awesome! Can’t wait to hear it

well here’s a little taste of the guitar in action though it’s just a badly recorded cover

3 Likes

Work for the day is all done.

Wish I could go home now :frowning:

Plan for the rest of the day:
Lunch from 1ish til 2ish. Come back and check emails. Then have a slow wander to the company shop and have a good mooch. Then head in to stores in the warehouse to get some stationery that I don’t particularly need. Should be able to stretch all that out til 3.30 or so. Then it’s just another hour of DiS before home.