Thursday

Morning champions
In bed with tea as per.
Need to clean the kitchen as my brother cooked us steak and chips last night and everything’s covered in a fine film of grease. Including my teabag tin which is right next to the hob. Also it smells. Pretty gross.
Got absolutely loads of stuff to do today - might even do some of it

On the way to heathrow as I’m spending the next 10 days in that San Francisco for work. Will be fun but cba with the travel, obvs.

Happy St Andrews Day to all of the Scottish DiSers :rainbow_flag: (they didn’t have a saltire)

13 Likes

Where are you?

Dinner?

2 Likes

Southampton is nicer I’ve heard

1 Like

WFH today, then going to see WITTR tonight woooo.

5 Likes

Bit parky out :grimacing: I’ve finally got paid so going do a bit of Chrimbus shopping on my lunch.

Just bought some dining room chairs and gonna put the dining table together tonight, beard house is starting to take shape :+1:

Normally I enjoy cycling past people scraping ice off their cars but not today…

Southampton is weirdly quiet and drab, based on the limited amount I saw. Meeting was shit too - totally disrupted by one giant man-baby who stopped just short of urinating in order to assert his dominance on us as ‘outsiders’, his fellow sales reps, and his manager who is much younger than him.

Where were you?

How much is the pizza on its own? Think there’s already some prosecco in our fridge which I will never drink.

Ooooo was trying to decide whether I’m going on Sat! Any Glasgow DiSers going?

£6 I think. One of those black cardboard rectangular jobbies

offfffft

might go Co-op

1 Like

Not a fan of the fizz, pniks?

This is obviously a cynical attempt to pull @Lo-Pan

wow, i’ve actually made a coffee that’s too strong for me to drink. first for everything i suppose.

Harbour Hotel

no I am not