Thursday

Thanks! Fingers crossed it’ll be today.

1 Like

Keep us all updated man, it’s been at least 3 days since the last DiS birth.

7 Likes

Morning!

The cat hacked up a hairball at 5 o clock, then Jimbo decided to wake up at ten to six. The day’s going swimmingly so far :confused:

Still, it’s my Friday today, and I’m hopefully doing a photo shoot later, if the foul weather passes.

Ok, I’ve packed both Netrunner decks, and a couple of possible last minute card substitutions. Got my Destiny deck and one for the gf too. Packed spare card sleeves for all four decks in case any split. Got enough tokens for both games, Netrunner playmat, Destiny playmat, spare playmat for the gf. And a set of Game of Thrones token for my pal. What am I forgetting?

Oh, right. Four days worth of clothes and toiletries.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Just realised I’m not in the office again after today until after my birthday, so I’m probably supposed to go and get cakes and shit.

Bollocks.

Are you tho? Who will know? Surely the cake should be bought for you.

thunderbirdslaughing.gif

6 Likes

You’d think, wouldn’t you? It seems to be office etiquette though that when it’s your birthday you bring stuff in for people.

It’s insanity.

Fuck em.

2 Likes

Oh fuck that. It’s a stupid tradition and if you don’t want to do it then don’t. It’s your birthday, not theirs.

7 Likes

Man, fuck that shit. You’re hard up, buy a nice cake for yourself and your missus.

6 Likes

How boring is your bag hun? I’m carrying this snoozefest at the mo:

Oh wow, fair play.

5 Likes

fucking HELL

3 Likes

Do you feel like a spy when you wear this?

So ruddy bloody boring.

1 Like

Similarly I wore all black yesterday with black boots but pastel pink socks because equally I can’t prevent that I have natural sock game.

2 Likes

Morning all!

I’m being trained how to mark exam essays today, then dashing across Glasgow to teach my evening class.

This was my hotel coffee that I bought because I didn’t want to be the first one there:

Chuck it on the floor and tell them to bring you a drink you can understand.

2 Likes