Thursday

Can’t see a daily thread. Am I wrong?

Anyway I’m tired. Been rehearsing every night ready for this weekend. Eesh. Keep listening to the Squarespace sponsorship song at the beginning of Adam Buxton’s Christmas podcast.

How are you all? Good? I hope you’re all good.

Morning everyone. Jagging my podcast here, because why not. It’s a narrative podcast about a music album I really like. I’m allowed to JAG it here, right?

Had a chest X Ray done yesterday and some blood work. They think I’ve got pnuemonia, which is GREAT. Just one thing after another.

7 Likes

Like for the first half of this post. Hope you get better quickly pal

8 Likes

Good morning! Somehow managed to get up for a run, felt like clarice

Got work today but hopefully gonna get a birthdarrito for lunch and then out for beers 2nite. Have a grand day, all.

25 Likes

HBe5

6 Likes

Alright.

Gonna get my hair cut and a wanky coffee from a new coffee roasters on the outskirts of town. Cold innit

Morning everyone

happy Birthday @ericVI

Had a pretty decent 1st date last night. I’m WFH today waiting for 2 X deliveries. The mundane and dull one has come already. The exciting one probably won’t arrive till late afternoon

1 Like

Happy Birthday pal!

1 Like

Take it to the happy birthday Eric thread.

3 Likes

No.

3 Likes

What’s the exciting one?

Off to Edinburgh for work. Not done any of the prep :grimacing:

Date #3 after. Forgot to ‘do’ my hair.

WFH tomorrow. Not back in the office til Tuesday.

Too exciting gearwankery to reveal in the daily thread

gearwankers who are bothered enough to pay attention will be able to guess

God I’m a prick

The boring delivery was DHB overshoes BTW - pretty, pretty boring

2 Likes

i think you’ve got those backwards

Functional boring

1 Like

A DHB product is incapable of being exciting.

ooooOOOOOOooo

what are you lovebirds doing?

I dunno, I was pretty excited recently to get a pair of dhb overshoes, but then they were my first pair and I was excited at the prospect of my feet not freezing anymore.

Morning

Feel :-1: and want to go back to bed, but have to do all the stuff I put off doing yesterday.

Cba.

You’re right - warm feet are exciting

If someone gave me some slippers right now I would be very excited as my feet are like ice

1 Like