Thursday

Also the only humans who aren’t my mum that leave voicemails.

Oh you’ve got me started

2 Likes

I thought it was similar to an 80s tracksuit!

3 Likes

Never heard these called Rashies before and i’ve bought just sleeves of them.

My mum doesn’t even leave voicemails…but then she doesn’t call me as much as certain recruiters do!

1 Like

And when they call they do so from a withheld number, and wonder why you don’t answer.

2 Likes

AND ONE DAY WE WILL DIE AND OUR ASHES WILL FLY IN THE

8 Likes

Happy Birthday dude!

1 Like

For the spreadsheet: I havevgeard of rashies.

Got a cold and sore throat. Going to make a big batch of lentil sausage rolls later

:grinning: Have we got a POTW nominations thread for this week @whiterussian?

My mum has never left voicemails - “I don’t like talking to machines” :man_shrugging:

got woken up by the postman early, went for coffee, did a bit of shopping and now I’ve gone back to bed, as is the style.

the postman delivered me a powerbank/portable battery thing. does everyone have one these days?

• yes mate, how could you wait until 2019 to get one
  • what’s a powerbank

0 voters

Have one, rarely need to use it, but it’s good to have so I don’t need to worry about it.

4 Likes

Thanks!

Got one in my stick bag for away from power, phone sapping emergencies. A sound investment.

I only use mine on BBRs

2 Likes

Just had the most galaxy brained response to an ongoing issue. Spoilering because it’s fairly nerdy and boring.

Me: We can’t send emails to this address because our DNS servers are resolving the SMTP address to wrong IP can you update our DNS entries so they point to the correct IP address of the SMTP server

IT: The issue is on the client’s side because we can send emails to that address but they’re not received

1 Like

Jimmy Floyd Powerbaink

4 Likes

Depending on which tongue you read it in?

1 Like

Yes I have many because iPhone batteries are shit