Thursday?

Waiting for the wardrobe fitters to arrive so I can walk through the icy rain to get to work.

You?

Sat waiting for my doctors appointment

Then going to work

Then going home and having a routine evening

Ennui is off the scale m9s

1 Like

Thinking about working from bed.

1 Like

We’re off to the land of trams and recently opened McDonald’s, for a couple of nights.

2 Likes

Was gonna be productive today but Ive got wet socks so couldn’t possibly now.

1 Like

Blackpool?

1 Like

Amusing myself by imagining people with cat and dog avatars arguing on the music board are actually cats and dogs.

3 Likes

The 1950s?

3 Likes

This has reminded me, someone’s work outlook profile is a sarcasm meter the dial on the meter is indicating sarcasm is at its highest level.

1 Like

Croydon?

2 Likes

I’m going to start imagining people are all what is in their avatars for the day now. Though I’m off to a bad start figuring out exactly what our who yours is.

4 Likes

Mine is ‘the lizard king’ from seminal 80s fighting fantasy book ‘island of the lizard king’

4 Likes

Thank you for clearing that up, your majesty.

5 Likes

Work, have to write an essay in work about work, then practice, then we have to move out of our practice space. Not looking forward to this I’ll be honest.

Hauling about music gear must be difficult with those claws of yours.

1 Like

Morning, got to drop the cub off with his dad then it is housework day. Wish I were going to the land of trams instead (R decided yesterday he wants to be a tram driver, so should probably try take him somewhere with trams some time)

been feeling pretty pointless myself for quite a while now. its shite.

1 Like

Got some big dread about something that’s happening tomorrow. Gotta get through today and deal with tomorrow when it comes

Kinglers are not all about brute force, we can be quite delicate too!

1 Like

:frowning::frowning::frowning: