Thursday?

nice!

Could get used to this view

15 Likes

is this where you live now? it’s beautiful!

1 Like

Really want a crap takeaway pizza or a McDonald’s but there is literally no way my parents will agree to this. Feel like I’m 14 again

Did @kermitwormit do the hospital thread?

2 Likes

Yeah, we moved today :relaxed: Soooo exhausted but that view makes it all worth it!

2 Likes

I strongly suspect that this is the sort of task that doesn’t always get delegated, but only gets delegated if it can be delegated to a woman.

3 Likes

Speaking as the kind of person who has to be careful not to get this type of thankless task delegated to them, I hope you’re checking that the people you delegate it to actually enjoy doing it. I’ve had all manner of bullshit tasks delegated to me on the basis of lazy stereotyping or assuming that I’m just naturally good at something I am constantly making a superhuman effort at. “Oh you’re just so good at it” well if you made the same effort I have to you’d be good too, do it yourself

3 Likes

Oh absolutely. I would only ask if they’ve said they like organising that sort of thing. People usually volunteer anyway I find once they know someone is leaving.

1 Like

My flatmate has started working from home. They wear a headset for…sales-y stuff. You’ve never heard a louder human-being. Properly shouts down the phone. Can’t watch a film, read a book, have a nap, anything.

We should be able to ‘superlike’ posts.

1 Like

I love ginger flavoured stuff but would not be happy if I thought I had a choc toffee muffin and it was in fact a fruitcake.

4 Likes

any of you guys ever made a playlist?

Feel like this as well, partner made me do a covid test which was negative and won’t accept my diagnosis that it’s “just life”.

Also could be B12 deficiency??

1 Like

Probably was Covid if the rest of the family had it tbf

1 Like

Just a few. Even for DiSers

1 Like

Hello mates.
Think I’m having a slight moment and need to sit in a quiet room with ambient music playing.
Looked up how many euros I would get if I sold my flat right now and went straight to the bureau de change. Quite a lot, as it stands. Had wild visions of calling my Nanna up and saying “you’ve stolen six years of my life! No more, old woman!” And then getting on a plane to Barcelona and starting a new life. Tempting as it is, neither me or the cat have a passport :frowning:

5 Likes

I am available for sham citizenship weddings - 500€ plus beers.

9 Likes

photo of the two dissers grinning in full wedding attire, slicing into a cake shaped like an EU passport.

8 Likes