Thursday?

It’s my Friday, which is nice. A few things potentially changing with my work, not in a bad way at all - but the fact that there is change will cause me completely unecessary anxiety for a few days. Ho hum.

Had a great time at the Jeff Rosenstock gig last night but drinking 4 pints midweek was a bad idea…bleugh! Wondering if a lunchtime run will help or finish me off

1 Like

It makes sense to me totally - quite a lot of people in the dark days of the boards used to refer to peoples hobbies, clothes, lives as ‘cringe’ and it was absolutely used as a not even that subtle way of trying to bring people down.

3 Likes

This is very funny

It’s funny because knob means penis, imo

1 Like

Maybe I should go explain that to the lads

2 Likes

What did you get up to?

Getting stressed out by the group of 7 who got on at Preston and, as we pull into Warrington, are still mithering about which seats to sit in because they aren’t the ones they reserved. SIT THE FUCK DOWN!

Went on a walking tour - including graveyards and the vaults and all that on Tuesday.
Went to the castle yesterday morning, then went on one of the bus tours and had another good wander about. Intended to go to the museum in the afternoon but ended up sitting in the sun in Princes St gardens for most of the afternoon instead :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Nice place though, will have to go again in the summer or whatever and do some other bits.

1 Like
  • It is a managers responsibility to arrange card and gifts for their direct reports
  • If a manager emails you clearly trying to foist the task onto you, a mere underling (but not even on their team) you should suck it up and offer to do it

0 voters

This mug (me) has already booked the activity and the restaurant for the leaving do.

I’m extra fuming because the leaving do is on Monday so they’ve left it to the last minute and now are making it my problem. Also feel really bad for my colleague. This is so shitty! He deserves way better.

And invite some Scottish DiSers for a cup of booze :wink:

Or a non alcoholic drink, that’s okay too. Haha.

1 Like

DiS, what have you done to me that I go on holiday and end up taking photos like this!

6 Likes

Greetings from the park!

14 Likes

Having a really rage inducing day at work but I made delicious lunches for this week :blush:

10 Likes

14 Likes

I do this. Partly through laziness/lack of time but mainly because I know that there are other people in my team who are much better than me at organising these things. I’d give the person I asked to do it a lot more notice, mind

1 Like

nice!

Could get used to this view

15 Likes

is this where you live now? it’s beautiful!

1 Like

Really want a crap takeaway pizza or a McDonald’s but there is literally no way my parents will agree to this. Feel like I’m 14 again

Did @kermitwormit do the hospital thread?