Thursday

Good luck PN!

Wrong person, nevermind!

My colleague is too cold at his desk so he’s started shoving foam into the air con unit above us and today we had a notice to say that if the person who did this gets found out their gonna have a disciplinary against them.

Get back on it tonight!

I have a sore throat.

Nothing else to report.

not sure my legs can take it this soon ma man, i am aiming for tomorrow morn or sat lunch, i’ll be sure to keep you updated.

Are you going to grass them up?

I’ve done most of the things on my to-do list already. Going for coffee in a bit.

Imgur

1 Like

I’m no expert but I remember reading that exercise every day can be bad but that a rest day between is the best interval.

When I was building my fitness up, it’d take days before I felt right so it would put me off going. I found doing something every other day worked really well in keeping me going to see Jim regularly.

No because they sit opposite me and I might have given them the idea and told them to do it.

They’re probably going to grass you up then. It’s grass or be grassed time.

hmmmm you might be onto something, i’ll see how i feel tonight

1 Like

Snitches get stitches @anon44830896

Good snowy run last night. Bit knackered today though. Coffee soon. Might have a kip in the car at lunchtime.

Grass emnup

1 Like

Ffs sean

Hi everyone. Keep thinking it is Friday today. It is not.

Name them.

feels like it should be friday

1 Like

Feeling a bit woozy today because I stayed up all night to watch the election results come in so was awake for a solid 40 hours.

Seeing Jimmy Eat World tonight in Manc on a bit of a nostalgia trip. I haven’t listened to anything they’ve put out since 2004 but it should be fun I think.