Thursevening

I’ve never felt so old asking this, but do you go to gigs every night?! I’m in my PJs 6 out of 7 evenings a week sonny! (I’m 30)

:heart: We should totally dress up for a night on the razz when I visit Glasgow next year!!! (I’m thinking early April?) I completely blame Pretty Little Liars for encouraging my totally extra fashion choices recently. I HAVE SPENT OVER £100 ON ACCESSORIES IN THE LAST MONTH. although i’ve got like 25 accessories for my buck so, y’know, no regrets.

the silver sparkly eyeliner is the best make-up choice I’ve made this year (OMG as if it was only £2.99!!! https://www.superdrug.com/Collection/Collection-Glam-Crystals-Gel-Glitter-Eyeliner-Glitz-1/p/439414 ). genuinely no idea why this isn’t more of a thing (see also: tiaras, wearing multiple necklaces, cat-ear headbands, bows!!!)

1 Like

From a working point of view, they’re magnificent. Ever so forthcoming with their GPS data and stuff. Genuinely brilliant people.

Look forward to improved dwell times at stations near you from December 2019.

I’m moving to Spain in December m9. Hope the horrible Tory cunts I sit next to every day are massively inconvenienced.

Except ttf. The one good man of the south west.

1 Like

They’re my network too dickhead

1 Like

thats a great frock, never too many necklaces, or too large

is the second pic your stevie nicks impression?

YES!!! Early April is good for me!! That would be amazing!! WOOOOO. Oh my god, I would love to have a rummage through your accessories!! I have hardly any anymore! I used to be mad into them when I was a bit of an emo :blush: so much leopard print, so many bows :heart_eyes: . My Mum found a bunch of it and was like “I found a load of your jewellery from when you were little!!” Erm, I was 19… I think she gave them to a 10 year old.

I love eyeliner to death. I wear black eyeliner every day to do that cat eye flick thingymathing. I couldn’t be arsed today though and as a result I feel a bit naked.

I’m still in the pub. The 2 pinter has reached halfway through number four and the point where number 5 feels like a brilliant plan.

But, there’s more than a few dickheads in here. It’s a lovely little pub, but some dickheads tend to frequent, sadly.

And I’m a bit hungry, but it’s £13 for an average size burger and a shot-sized bucket of chunky chips.

Read this as bowls.

Lol man, I’m still in London :sob:

Outfit 2: If I’ve learned anything from 11 years of regularly going to the football, it’s that it’s really hard to style a football shirt if yr a fat girl who doesn’t wear trousers. This is my best solution thus far:

HAHA I LOOK SO SMUG IN THE SECOND ONE but you can see my cute diamante neck ring so :tipping_hand_woman:

5 Likes

been drinking the same can of beer for over an hour

Hmm doesn’t look like a Chelsea shirt to me…

It’ll be burned to the ground on Saturday.

1 Like

Hiding in the bedroom whilst the tv makes sweet, sweet music with his pal in the living room.

Should really be doing work but this would involve me clearing the box room for the MILLIONTH time to get to a desk.

Ho diddly hum.

Someone send me a picture or something. Entertainment please.

On a train now. Just engulfed an upper crust Brie and bacon baguette.

Upper crust do the best sarnies - wish they operated outiside train stations

I have a folder labelled “weird stuff” ready for these requests.

3 Likes

Haha yaaaay!!! This reminds me of when I was trying to find easy Alice in Wonderland costumes -

2 Likes

Really want an excuse to make myself a cardboard house tbh

1 Like