ThursEVENING

Video game spinechill banger

I’m really tired. Day off so I planned too much, added to which was a visit to the in laws first thing to fix a ceiling leak.

Then, heating engineers to get a quote for some work, then took the kids paddleboarding (which was awesome fun) then took them climbing. Now just need to curl up and nap tbqh.

man i just love richard hawley :relaxed: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I am doing my work and listening to Marlon Williams album Make Way for Love which is a masterpiece btw. Might watch Jaws in memory of the Bournemouth shark/big mammal

Keep sneezing for some reason

What do you call that muscle/tendon on the front of your ankle? You know the one, joins on to your foot. Like the front version of the Achilles?

sellihca

Evening all :wave:

The youngest’s birthday cake has turned into this ridiculously high-concept thing that has taken up much of my day, on and off. Hopefully it’ll be well-received!

The rest of the day involved: a quick trip to Castle Rising castle; wrapping; remembering there was leftover butter chicken and chapattis in the freezer; eating it; watching Parks and Rec; and now composing this post.

2 Likes

Bless you.

4 Likes

You know when you get bored and start dropping the little yellow Google Maps person onto various places in the world to see what they look like? Long story short, I’ve decided I’m going on a spa break to Uzbekistan.

5 Likes

Enjoy. Bring me back a present pls

Hope you like mutton

Thanks

1 Like

I don’t know but mine keeps swelling up like a big ankle double chin and it’s really painful.

2 Likes

This bad lad arrived for me today :blush:

6 Likes

Amazing :+1:

1 Like

She grew up in an Indiana town
Had a good lookin’ mama who never was around
But she grew up tall and she grew up right
With them Indiana boys on an Indiana night

1 Like

Who

Mary Jane