Thursfilth Thread

It’s funny cos I’m generally into femme women. I like pretty faces, cuteness, softness etc.
But yeah, hot af.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Cara Delevingne at Prince Harry’s wedding looked unbelievably hot in full top hat and tails.

Generally speaking though, men in suits is :heart_eyes: my anniversary card this year had a picture of David Beckham at that wedding on the front. Phewie.

how do you get a subhead

dressing as ice bae

1 Like

Vice versa here

1 Like

I am the radiator Xy

1 Like

Surprised by just how unpopular most of the options are. Dressing up is never at the top of my list but if someone likes doing it or has the required items available … then it definitely doesn’t hurt.

3 Likes

Knew one woman who seemed to add new outfits to her wardrobe every time we met, she must have had easily over 20 proper costume/dress up style outfits. Was quite impressive, felt very spoiled for choice! She just clearly liked going to the extra effort, and I wasn’t going to let that go by without some words of encouragement.

My fav is absolutely still just casual clothes though so I’m hardly demanding on the subject.

I think dressing up has too often been portrayed in various media as an attempt to “spice things up” a good few years into a relationship when things have maybe got a bit staid in the bedroom. So it feels a bit cliche to me. I think I’d only consider it at a time when we were having lots of sex so it felt like an extension of that rather than a more calculated attempt to get the sexy ball rolling.

3 Likes

A HAUNTED SCARECROW

• Gimmie some of that
  • Get away from me
  • Indifferent

0 voters

how’d you find my tinder bio

8 Likes

dressing up doesn’t seem to appeal to many on here

Yeah that’s true of a lot of things. The thrill of it can be taken away if you’re getting concerned about the reasons why you/they want to try this particular thing at this particular time. Whereas if you’re having a lot of “normal” sex, then you can try other different things without worrying about potential repercussions.

1 Like

Sports kit on someone you find attrative

• Goooooaaaaalllllllll
  • Depends
  • Red card

0 voters

Through endless stalking and worshipping you, I guess

1 Like

worth it if only to call them full kit wanker

4 Likes

Genuinely think the only instance where I’d ever find my wife anything less than 100% stunning is if she was wearing an Exeter City shirt.

1 Like

That or a hockey kit :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Knew this would happen. Absolutely fucking knew it’d be you as well.

1 Like