Thursnight

I’m going to level with you ruffdawg, I don’t do it because I hate the NHS and think anyone who works for them is scum.

4 Likes

weight. off. my. chest.

Glad to be of service

1 Like

really wish I lived next door to epimer. would make a point of coming out like this every thursday

10 Likes

Yep, finocchio, usually abbreviated to finook. It’s highly derogatory - IIRC it’s used a lot in The Sopranos, although I haven’t watched it in years.

I’m sitting in the front room, waiting for a Hermes parcel that’s been scheduled all day for 5-9pm. Hermes has just contacted me to say the delivery has been rescheduled… for 5-9pm. I’m not getting my hopes up.

:grimacing::grimacing:

hermes seem like the worst for this for some reason.

Is there anything we can do to help? Anything at all? X

2 Likes

It had never occurred to me that fennel was the root of the word. The only reason I knew it was an insult was the way people reacted to being called it… (Whoever would have thought The Sopranos would be so educational?)

He’s literally just been… It’s a bit of a pain, though. I was hoping to go for a walk and be back before it got dark, but that’ll have to wait. I’ve opened a beer now.

1 Like

4 Likes

Just how versatile are Bird’s Eye Potato Waffles? Cos I can only really think of two things to do with them: eat them, or put something on top and then eat them both.

reckon you could live quite well on just the birdseye range.

might do the birdseye challenge during this lockdown.

3 Likes

Been far too long since I’ve had a fish finger.

1 Like

one of those things where the posh version is massively worse than the normal version.

1 Like

When I was pregnant I got obsessed with my own version of a KFC tower burger which was basically waffle, cheese and mayo/ketchup sandwich

2 Likes

Met these little fellas on my evening walk

13 Likes

Fish finger sandwich on doorstop white bread and a bit of tartare sauce, with a side of chips (emphatically not fries), is a dinner of champions.

5 Likes

There’s lots of puppets in the dark crystal

1 Like