Thuuuursday

At least you didn’t do a 45 second stand up routine to your whole division to absolutely no laughter or feedback

4 Likes

I absolutely love that scene. Even if it is from such a bleak and disturbing episode.

I am shocked and disgusted that any Wayne’s World references are being met with silence. A sad indictment of how low we have sunk as a society.

2 Likes

Those watermelons aren’t looking so stupid now, are they

2 Likes

morning all :wave:

why is it so cold today? had to put a jumper on, it’s July ffs. probably prefer this to it being roasting hot but would be nice for it to settle in a happy medium

otherwise, boring day of work ahead, quiz later, very tired so will probably do both of those badly.

Might do some writing or something or whatever but first

2 Likes

Morning pop kids

The boy got woken up by the seagulls and came into us about 4am. He managed to get back to sleep in our bed but I didn’t. It’s already been a loooooooong day.

1 Like

The one good thing about there being noisy cunt nesting birds in the garden is that we’ve got a very reliable kitty alarm for when there’s a kitty I can go and fuss over.

Just realised how my Thursday day of the week socks have an appropriately filth adjacent possible interpretation to the surface of their text

11 Likes
4 Likes

Might go on a ten mile walk :thinking:

2 Likes

thousand-yard-stare-dog

4 Likes

7 Likes

Oh no I hurt my foooot

Hey everyone it’s thursday

1 Like

Watching empire strikes back again. Gotta cling film some cement bags to a pallet for collection then when the boy naps I’m going to the dump. Also going to view a dining room table as ours doesn’t really work with the room anymore. Also need to sell the sofa soon, cba.

Anybody want to ask about how my foot it?

Is it still hurting?

A little bit

What happened?

and if I don’t see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

2 Likes