Tidy thread

Does mess bother you?

• a lot
  • a bit
  • not at all

0 voters

does it bother you if things aren’t organised in a logical fashion in your home?

• a lot
  • a bit
  • not at all

0 voters

do you put things away when you are done with them?

• always
  • often
  • sometimes
  • rarely
  • never!

0 voters

I’m very tidy but mess doesn’t stress me out. My partner is very untidy and mess does stress her out. This is a bad mix.

4 Likes

I like to know that things have a place that they belong e.g if we have guests coming round and I need to tidy up, but generally live a bit of a cluttered life otherwise.

how many unnecessary items are dumped your dining table/kitchen table/main table in your house right now?

• 1 - 5
  • 6 - 10
  • 11 - 20
  • 21+

0 voters

A one bed flat is really very easy to keep tidy so it’s not a problem. Hate laundry or washing up lying around so sort that through the day. It’s the assorted papers, bills, important to unimportant bits that clutter up the place.

1 Like

Can confirm, this is awful

1 Like

Love order but only surface level :see_no_evil: my cupboards are absolute chaos.

The eternal battle between ocd and adhd

5 Likes

Don’t have a table.

Hate it when things are on a table in a bad formation or have bad composition, like I’ll always move a coaster if it’s right on the edge of a table or something so it has a nice amount of padding around it

11 Likes

I’ve just added you to the VIP list of people allowed in my flat

2 Likes

you got a floor?

No.

You’re good people. 1-0 barleysugar.

This Post Paid For By PROF$

1 Like

GIF by bjorn

4 Likes

Lol I didn’t know it said that at the bottom

4 Likes

Only because I just cleared it for gaming.

I’ll spend the remaining years of my life in the same age old war I’ve spent my life so far: Collecting and not wanting anything to go to waste, while having less than nowhere sensible to put it. I feel change is just on the horizon, though

2 Likes

When I lived on my own my flat was super tidied…people used to remark on it upon visiting

My wife is not a tidy person and it used to really stress me out but now I’ve accepted it and just chill out a bit.

i’m really messy but also hate mess

when do you put empty wrappers/crisp packets into the bin?

• immediately
  • when I can be bothered to get up
  • the next day

0 voters