Tim Farron regrets saying that gay sex is NOT a sin

Tim Farron regrets saying that gay sex is not a sin and he was foolish to say it.

“I know that others were praying for me but there is a sense in which I was isolated,” he said. “I had a wonderful team around me at HQ but with one exception, there were no Christians, it was not their fault they didn’t understand the issue.”

They understood the issue. You felt isolated because you were in the wrong and most of your colleagues didn’t want to go along with your nonsense.

https://attitude.co.uk/article/16784/tim-farron-says-he-was-foolish-and-wrong-to-say-gay-sex-isnt-a-sin/

We should just start locking people like Tim Farron up, or at least filling their boots with cement and slowing marching them into the sea.

tomorrow:
i was wrong to say that i was wrong to say that gay sex is not a sin

Weird idiot

He’s such a weird little homophobic fundie.

“To be a political leader - especially of a progressive, liberal party in 2017 - and to live as a committed Christian, to hold faithfully to the Bible’s teaching, has felt impossible for me.”

Yes - that’s because the particular form of Christianity you adhere to isn’t actually liberal at all, is it Timbo?

FAO those who didn’t see it, @ohgood’s Twitter thread about Tim Farron owning a pub and talking about chemicals in the water is very good:

I can defend clegg but not this clown

is that ohgood? i miss him

but don’t tell him i said that

It is and I miss him too

Bloke’s getting obsessed with gay people to almost Richard Littlejohn proportions. How very odd. weird man GO AWAY.

If you say that he might think you want to bum him.

Certain types of religionists think about gay sex way more than any gay person does. That’s a statistically proven fact.

Of course they do.

I miss and love ohgood and this is very funny

Clegg really, categorically destroyed that party for a generation, huh.

like more than anyone could think possible.

poor old Cable.

oh fuck off tim u rotter

didn’t know that was ohgood

also enjoying his response to this Nick Clegg column

And somehow everybody apart from him realised it was going to happen. I remember those few days of coalition talks basically saw the TV and newspaper coverage exclusively consist of “He’s not that fucking stupid, is he?”