Tim Hortons

What size is that bed?

You can’t trust Canadians with coffee. Double double? Double fuck off more like.

Twin sized, maybe?

is this one of those things where you all get mega hyped for something, then it reaches “the provinces” and you suddenly decide it’s shit and only for shit-plebs.

5 or 6 years ago you were all spunking your nuts over Krispy fucking Kreme lest we forget.

3 Likes

possibly longer idk

Speaking of which, Cambridge is getting an Honest Burger soon, so you can expect one in Leeds in about 2025.

Can we just post photos of donuts? Good. I fucking love donuts.

I love corporations too!!!

The fuck is up with that sneaky green one

1 Like

LOOK AT THESE OMG. 10/10 WOULD BANG

i’ve decided having never been to a tim hortons that i don’t like it and will never try it and anytime it comes up on popular music social forum DiS that i will reply along the lines of ‘i’m not even on tim hortonbook’

5 Likes

HEY LO-PAN, WOULD YOU LIKE TO LOOK AT SOME DONUTS?

THANKS FOR COMING!

1 Like

IT’S A TRAP! : This one is a poo formed into a ring (by joining the ends)

5 Likes

Don’t like the name do I

the thing that everyone’s missing is that it’s dirt fucking cheap, maybe this will change when it comes to the UK but when I was in Vancouver it was a godsend (and the donuts etc. are genuinely great)

but yeah, happy to drink their average coffee with my cinnamon roll if it’s like 99p or whatever

Krispy Kremes are still really good you absolute shed.

1 Like

I have never had Tim Hortons because I’ve never been to that Canada but I would be interested to try it. Thanks for your time.

have they come full circle (like a doughnut!) ? I can’t keep up with you lot.

Can someone please do a cruller/standard ring doughnut pros and cons list, please? I haven’t had the pleasure.

Do they do cronuts? Love a cronut but never find them here.