Time for a Thursday night evening thread

My fajitas are shit everytime.

Good evening.

Had a Succulent Chinese Meal™ for tea - mini spring rolls, crispy chilli beef, chicken chow mein and salt and pepper chips.

Hadn’t eaten anything since a (admittedly huge) bit of cake at about 11am, so it went down quite nicely.

Dog is being very barky partly because fireworks, but mostly because he’s had a new ball that he hasn’t stopped playing with it all week and he gets very vocal when he wants you to throw it.

1 Like

Wor Lass will be crocheting Xmas baubles in the style of other people’s pets so I don’t think your plans are that weird.

2 Likes

Got a hair cut, now having a coupla pints. Quite hungry, not sure what I fancy for dinner :thinking:

Don’t think there’s a better risk/reward gamut to run than peeling superglue dried on your skin. Will it rip the skin? Will it peel off pleasantly? Only one way to find out!

Got these off me mum for me birthday

9 Likes

Haha I was also going to crochet some baubles tonight but I’ve lost the desire to do any making. Got some crochet face wipes to make for Xmas presents soon though. I’m great at giving incredibly boring gifts. Gave my friend some reusable baking paper last Christmas.

1 Like

Were you in urgent need of coasters or is that an improvised gift?

BAN FIREWORKS!

“Saw them and thought of you”

3 Likes

Absolute classic mum logic.
I got a cushion with an embroidered, photo realistic french bulldog on last christmas. It’s wearing a scarf. I have no idea why I have this item.

6 Likes

Sorry didn’t crop that properly, this is what I received:

5 Likes

Need to go sainos coz i dont think i have anything in. Prob watch some telly and go to bed at 10. Hoping tomorrow will be my last stressful day in this job so i can coast for a couple weeks til i finish. #pray4eric

Yeah. There’s always rizlas on the floor here.

2 Likes

Hey kids!

Well today was fun as everyone was very pleased to see me :star_struck: should have days off more often.

Going to do the ocado and watch some nonsense.

Was pasta pesto haloumi for tea with a circular Aldi garlic bread that the kids just love.

1 Like

i think i may have the exact same cushion

(also from mum)

1 Like

Not mine might I add, SOMEONE elses

one of those days where every thought leads to an anxiety spiral, no more thoughts until tomorrow please

4 Likes

Fireworks been going continuously since 4.30, Misty is in such a state. Breaks my heart - we’ve given her an anxiety pill (for dogs!), got the tv up super loud and have prepared a lick mat and other toys. Nothing’s helped so far :pensive:

Us humans had fajitas though which were absolutely bangin’

2 Likes

Bought a birthday cake in the co op for £1.50 reduced from £8 so that’s pudding and breakfast taken care of.

3 Likes