Time for an EVENING THREAD

Hello!!!

How are you all spending your evenings?

I’m at my paid part-time job trying to finish some freelance stuff but I’m sooo tired. Booo.

Keep me company? :robot:

Hi wr. Hope.the rest of you shirt goes well.

I’m on the way to go bouldering for the night and I am very excited about it. First time!

alright bud.

back from dog walk. drinking a becks blue. about to go to aldi. gonna drink gin and watch deadwood later I think.

828273738382 out :v:

Hey.

Kids are here. I’m BBQ ing. But my ATATD just got in touch to share some shit news and I feel shit for him and shit that I’m such a shit friend sometimes.

i’m at work and no one else in my team is in. motivation therefore even lower than usual.

Hi WR!! You’re brilliant, I thought you should have a reminder.

I am drinking tea and thinking about making meringues tomorrow.

There is no way they’ll turn out this well but… they might? I can only hope.

ugh every time i actually get round to doing some of my usually very easy work it’s unusually complicated because i keep getting stuff that’s been sent to the wrong place. the worst.

Take it away, @discobot

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Working late, as per.
Hi everyone.

Played football for the first time in about 6 months and have got cold. So currently spluttering and blowing my nose.

Was supposed to be going to a book club but a combination of this and not even having reading half the book is making me think I should skip this month.

To clarify the like is for WR being brilliant.

Think meringues are rubbish.

how do you mute users again?

oh these look amazing! What are they?

More of the house has been painted. All of our stuff is everywhere. Can I be arsed sorting everything out? Can I fuck.

Well, you are entitled to your own opinion!

… it’s just a shame that your opinion is wrong.

Meringues!

what’s that again? Like some kinda sugary treat?

Hi WR, GL with getting your work done.

Hi everyone else too :wave:

I had a very unproductive day. R is already asleep after getting back from his dad’s and I have already had dinner, so I now have a very long time to have an unproductive evening. Think I might be able to finish my book tonight, having been chipping away at it for several months :+1:

Also, I have a big tub of that nice Collective yoghurt (raspberry type) that was inexplicably half price in asda (had two weeks left on the date, was undamaged), think I will have a load of that :yum:

you always make/dream about making the best food!