Times you've gone to football stadia for non-football reasons

Also done some exams at Hillsborough.
Went to the Reebok with my dad in the early 2000s for an electronics market thing because he wanted parts to build a PC.
Watched international rugby league at the Dave Wigan Stadium.
Strolled into Estadio Nou Camp in Sa Pobla in Mallorca for a look around.
Oh also worked at Don Valley when Rotherham were playing there, if we’re counting that.

i thought they’d do away with being so precious about it as a token of solidarity or something. i had thought this through to some extent, basically.

1 Like

Went to have a look round the Maracana and there was what appeared to be some sort of police entrance exam taking place. Hundreds of little school desks spaced out on the pitch.

I didn’t get the job.

1 Like

stadium tour at Old Trafford if that counts.

Have ran in a couple of races that finished on the pitch at Murrayfield

1 Like

this is what I like to hear.

I go to Turf Moor every Saturday

3 Likes

I know they’re shite but if the stadium of light counts as a football stadium then I guess so

3 Likes

I’ve seen the Emirates from the train multiple times, if that counts

Does ‘Highbury Stadium tour’ count as footballing or non-footballing?

Come on, be fair, unbelievably none of you saw the tap-in.

we’re talking about football stadiums, not libraries mate.

WHEYYYY you’ve just been football bantered!!!

7 Likes

Saw Inxs at Wembley in 1991. A friend and I got 2 tickets for a total of £5 from a tout just before they were due onstage. I don’t like them that much but wanted to see the stadium.

YOU JUST GOT KANED

1 Like

6 Likes

How was the marble?

4 Likes

really want to get my hands on one of those Chelsea butcher hats.

1 Like

it’s like the nacho hat but made entirely of coke

1 Like

Walked through the communal gardens of Highbury Stadium after the stands were converted into housing.

the facade they’ve left up of the famous highbury marble is really creepy. walked past it once really late at night and scared the shit out of me. really jumps out at you.