Tinder Stories

*Tinder than things

2 Likes

it seemed made up until i got to the Los Angeles bit

housemate is using it a lot at the minute so i’m hearing a lot of tinder stories.

the other night she was chatting to a match and he asked for her number - then he actually PHONED HER. TWICE. who does that?

she also showed me an exchange with a guy she liked who quickly went from friendly chat to asking her if she’s into cuckolding (which she had to google)

I’m not even on Tinderbook

:joy:

I just went to say ‘c’est la vie’ to someone on Tinder, for some inexcusable reason, and auto-correct changed it to ‘c’est la viewtopic.php’ and I hit enter without realising.

54 Likes

Brilliant.

Say it’s true, say to me, “c’est la viewtopic.php”

12 Likes

That’s properly done me! :smiley:

1 Like

That’ll be a great story for the grandkids.

Will our grandkids even know what php is!!!??

I’ve never matched with anyone on Tinder.

Storiesofsomeonewiththefaceofatoilet.

Well that username probably isn’t helping.

3 Likes

I’m trying Tinder again. Have designed my profile specifically to scare off as many people as possible, so that only the really good ones will be left. I forget from time to time how extremely addictive the whole swiping thing is once you get started! Like a game that you want to finish or level up or something. I guess in my case “levelling up” would be to actually go on a date with someone off there.

1 Like

I downloaded Tinder when it first came out. There was no one at all who made me want to swipe left. So I deleted it. I went on Grindr but only received messages from elderly East Asian men. Why they’re attracted to me is a mystery. I met my current boyfriend (three and a half years ago) in a bar in Dalston.

Dinner?

FTFY

1 Like

Set up tinder as well. Met a couple really nice people, and someone I was really getting on with until I found out they were a massive Tory. Got another date on Wednesday, they’re definitely not a Tory so looking forward to it

One of the things I’ve done to filter out lots of people is to mention politics explicitly in my bio.

Yeah your references to the far right is why I swiped left tbh

6 Likes