Tinselly Tuesday eve

Hallo.

Today I’ve put my tinsel and christmas lights, and decorated my Christmas tree. I’ve also been listening to Christmas music all afternoon.

It’s safe to say I’m trying to make myself feel better about the never ending doom of life.

How you. What plans. TELL ME.

3 Likes

Shocking I know but I might run a bath

3 Likes

the moon is

• right

0 voters

It’s cold innit lads. Going to sit outside in a friend’s garden and make a fire and have some hot toddies. Have done very little work today because I massively cba

1 Like

Would bloody love a bath right now

1 Like

i too am going to have a bath tonight. i need to go round to the girlfriends and use hers as i don’t have one.
anyway my back is very sore and i’ve decided a bath should help.

1 Like

Aye up

Had dinner earlier than usual (not a fan of early dinners tbh, but eating with the family is nice). Doing bath and bedtime then cracking my first beer in over a week after. Got to empty the spare room as we have new carpet being laid tomorrow. That means dismantling furniture, then reassembling tomorrow. Srs cba with that

my mate revealed he eats fish fingers with bbq sauce over discord last night and it absolutely did me. like having to leave the room type laughing. I asked what he had for dinner and the response was ‘14 fish fingers…bit of bbq sauce’

• you’re right to have laughed, 14 fingers and bbq sauce is a really weird dip to have with fish fingers
  • you crazy man

0 voters

Crap day at work bleurgh

Dinner tonight is a good dish with all the nicer ingredients subtracted to make it palatable for our child

Still, I did buy mince pies today

a bath always helps!

1 Like

let’s hope so. :+1:

1 Like

I spent 90m this afternoon teaching a class the poem Trio by Edwin Morgan which is about the power of Christmas to defend people from the relentless doom of the world.

I am so good that I almost believe it myself.

5 Likes

Really shit day today, and Mrs F’s hospital appointment tomorrow, so we’ve got Chinese on the way.

1 Like

it was edwin morgan and in particular this poem that made me realise just how amazing poetry could be. love it. :heart_eyes: :relaxed:

2 Likes

Also, last chance to enter/donate to this…

shite

1 Like

Not that I believe it will happen, but as I’m not really going out anywhere I’m quite looking forward to this is it happens.

2 Likes

1x Beef curry
1x crispy chilli chicken
1x prawn toast
1x chicken fried rice
2x chips

1 Like

Bit expensive m9

7 Likes