Tinselly Tuesday eve

a bath always helps!

1 Like

let’s hope so. :+1:

1 Like

I spent 90m this afternoon teaching a class the poem Trio by Edwin Morgan which is about the power of Christmas to defend people from the relentless doom of the world.

I am so good that I almost believe it myself.

5 Likes

Really shit day today, and Mrs F’s hospital appointment tomorrow, so we’ve got Chinese on the way.

1 Like

it was edwin morgan and in particular this poem that made me realise just how amazing poetry could be. love it. :heart_eyes: :relaxed:

2 Likes

Also, last chance to enter/donate to this…

shite

1 Like

Not that I believe it will happen, but as I’m not really going out anywhere I’m quite looking forward to this is it happens.

2 Likes

1x Beef curry
1x crispy chilli chicken
1x prawn toast
1x chicken fried rice
2x chips

1 Like

Bit expensive m9

7 Likes

14 is too many fish fingers

When my boyfriend has fish fingers he just shakes the box onto an oven tray and doesn’t count out a specific number, so he’ll have like 7 or whatever falls out, with no regard to how many are in the pack or dividing it into X servings. I find this chaotic and unsettling (as well as too many for one portion).

16 Likes

8 is the minimum number of fingers i’ll eat in a sitting

1 Like

optimal number of fish fingers:

• 10+

0 voters

5 in the sandwich and 3 side fingers

1 Like

8 if they’re standard size. Those big Taste The Difference ones I had the other day were twice the size so only had 4.

1 Like

Zero

7 Likes

Four enclosed by two slices of bread is optimal. Other alternative is a pile of chips.

1 Like

i nearly put a 0 option for you personally, but didn’t want to give you the satisfaction of clicking a poll.

1 Like

happy to concede that 8 is a bit much, but funky and I are pretty much sentient fishmen, so.

3 Likes