Tips For Boosting Yor Likes

Enjoy the 14.7 likes you’ll get on that post for liking this one then

You’re the person who’s given me the most likes. I thought we had something special :disappointed:

Fucking love this post.

3 Likes

I have something special with many people

1 Like

The fuck was I on that day!

Here’s a great example of this in action

1 Like

like this post if you want to know the secret to boosting your likes

6 Likes

get engaged or pregnant and tell the community

11 Likes

I’m already married and I don’t have a womb, what do you suggest for me?

Adoption? Fostering? Lots of kids out there who need help from those able to give it.

2 Likes

Note how my reply here contains a non-controvertial statement which almost everyone agrees with. A great like-inducer.

2 Likes

make an interesting type of sandwich!

I’ll look into it now, cheers!

1 Like

Moneyball those likes with statistical analysis of your performance.

Go to your profile summary and see who has liked your posts the most, and make sure to target their threads and replies instead of just reading and commenting on what’s new and interesting on the board. Make sure you like what they post too, so they’ll do the same to you and you will create a two-user “like turbine”, which can quickly rack up a huge number of likes. Note that this is only a useful tip for increasing your total likes, it is not beneficial for your likes to post ratio as it is at best a 1:1 game.

5 Likes

This is outstanding advice! Dormant likers of my posts, please like this post so that I can add you to my “like turbine” shortlist

1 Like

shrewbie will you marry me

2 Likes

Great choice of user to propose to, shrewbie stock is sky high

omg yes!!!

2 Likes

Be the first person to express a sentiment a large proportion of the board should/will agree with

2 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS JAPES AND SHREWBIE!

9 Likes