Tisdagsmorgon!

Morning all. Bit hungover on the bus to work. Looking forward to a day of incredibly boring training, followed by a few hours of writing when I get home.

Just think of all the cans you can buy when you get paid.

Did the maths and I can buy over a thousand cans of my favourite beer. That thought will keep me going!

3 Likes

You’ll be doing yourself a disservice if you don’t buy all 1000 in one go.

1 Like

*buy and drink
**on a school night

Pretty concerned about you having 54% battery at 8:02am. Won’t be long until It’s Off!

sry

2 Likes

Fuck you and your toad

This sounds harsher than I intended, but I seriously hate that toad.

2 Likes

hello hello hello

came 3rd in le pub quiz last night. not baaaaad.

got home after midnight so need lots of coffee today.

2 Likes

Won a small Netrunner tournament last night with a nonsense deck. Of course, quite a lot of it is “smug” from me today.

Departmental meeting today, followed by bullshit dinner with colleagues I don’t want to go to and can’t even drink at.

I’ve been told to speak about my pro bono work in the meeting. Going to work in the phrase “which is VERY important to me” for the lols.

3 Likes

Here
why

damn why did I agree to go for a run at 10?!?!

1 Like

billy corgan’s shorthand first draft etc

2 Likes

i know you absolutely don’t care but i don’t tend to charge my phone overnight coz my charger cable is too short and i sleep listening to music and i end up pulling on the cable in my sleep so i tend to charge during the day at work

very interesting information, i’m sure you’ll agree

3 Likes

oh the server’s down at work, what a shame. guess i’ll drink coffee and browse DiS (like I was already doing)

this some kind of terrible meme?

i am also just adding hot water to porridge this morning

:sleeping: and :hungary:

oh fuck, turns out plasticmike broke his elbow after all guys :confused:

Instant porridge

• absolutely fine
  • never, EVER okay

0 voters