TK Maxx bargs

It is SOAP

Sorry mate, was up till 6 and I’m still in bed. Will get on it x

1 Like

Never been
Looks like fun?

Nice nails BTW

1 Like

Fucking LOVE TK Maxx. Bought a coat in there once and now still to this very day, i need not go chilly of a chilly day. And it’s green. Imagine that.

1 Like

The very best.

Such great many bargs.

And thanks @Gnometorious altho they’re past their best, few cracks and they’ve grown out a lot. Think I’m gonna get them redone today actually.

1 Like

And just you wait til you smell this soap @Gnometorious. Soap denier

1 Like

I understand your soap enthusiasm. In one of my old jobs i was on the same floor as a load of buyers, and one of the many benefits was that the toiletries buyer would stock up the ladies’ loos with handwash samples. There was one that smelled so nice but when i looked it up online it was like £13 :sob:

I’m not a tk maxx fan. Literally never found anything good in there and it’s not a pleasant shopping experience

1 Like

I’m sure it’s lovely but it’s SOAP.

Keeps you clean what’s not to love

Someone at work was going on about Crabtree and Evelyn soap a while back and when I noticed they had a 50% off sale on I popped in and bought some. Got to the till and the assistant was “That’s £7 please”. Me: “Oh, sorry I thought it was in the sale”. Them: “yes, that’s right”. :flushed:

I mean, it was nice enough, but I couldn’t imagine it being worth £14 full price.

2 Likes

Hahahah

Just can’t be excited by it.
I like a good smelling shower gel, ofc. But still just soap innit.

That’s the thing tho I’m not normally excited by it either. But the smell of this thing.

1 Like

Who are these people buying £14 soaps?!
WHO?!
WHY?!

1 Like

It me

I hope there’s still some left next time I come over. Need to see what all the fuss is about.

1 Like

If you’re spending £33 on soap you have way too much money and no sense.

1 Like

Fucking state on this!

1 Like
  • If I was rich I’d spend £10+ on soap
  • Still wouldn’t

0 voters